Thread: Gang raped

Re: Gang raped

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who are these dastardly rats? And who is the traitor amongst us?
    I wouldn't worry too much about you being asked to crawl back into the hole from whence you came.....if they have overlooked all the posts that you have made to date, that would get someone from the left side of the aisle banned, had they written them, I'd guess that Hondo, Gayle, Sonoma, and Dick Leonard, would be banished to cyber-space long before your <s>prissy</s>, er, pristine group gets the boot.
    Being neutral myself and sympathetic to both sides, I have nothing to fear, but fear itself. </div></div>Do not fear the truth.The truth will set you free.Please act like an adult.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

only a fool would give any credence to his claims. To begin with,
    first some dumass would have to buy into a leftist conspiracy here, then they would have to be equally as stupid to believe that one of the conspirators would report that to the **** that spends all his time here insulting them....
    And then "we" would have to convince the admin here, that those remarks were costing us income.....

Tell your many people to ***
    that is my "final answer"!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only a fool would give any credence to his claims. To begin with,
    first some dumass would have to buy into a leftist conspiracy here, then they would have to be equally as stupid to believe that one of the conspirators would report that to the **** that spends all his time here insulting them....
    And then "we" would have to convince the admin here, that those remarks were costing us income.....

</div></div>Everyone can read your posts and see your poor language.Please be an adult and post properly.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Ok, i will, if you will....but the first adult thing that I insist that you do.....is get your dumass off of my site!!!

Wow, it looks like I came back in right where I left many months ago. Great to see everyone getting along so well... Deja vu isn't all it's cracked up to be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell your many people to ***
    that is my "final answer"!!! </div></div>That sure makes alot of sense.The truth will set you free.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

you still here?
    Didn't I request that you leave?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, i will, if you will....but the first adult thing that I insist that you do.....is get your dumass off of my site!!! </div></div>Why to you continue to insult yourself ? Your language is not suitable for this forum.Please refrain from such vile language.Jesus is watching.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you still here?
    Didn't I request that you leave? </div></div>Who are you ?
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.