Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

I know you did, Gayle. I was talking about the klan.
    Nobody on the Left would get by with the posts he has posted.
    Did you notice that dub is now suggesting I should turn
    over my personal info to that psychopath?
    I now believe they are one and the same.
    May God bless all of you.

Re: CRY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    And, no, that is not a threat.They don't read his posts.
    As for me, I understand that he is a cowardly little weasel with no sense of honor or decency.
    I have no doubt that if he ever met me he would either pee his pants and cry like a little girly boy, or he would pull out a gun and shoot me.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts. </div></div>
    CRY somemore for sympathy.YOUR a LIAR.YOU GOT BUSTED.SHOW YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THE SUPPOSED MAID THAT YOU WERE SCREWING AND THE BS LOVE CHILD.IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DISGUST THEM I CAN SHOW THEM THE HOMOSEXUAL EMAIL YOU SENT ME SIGNED BY YOU.DO NOT PUSH THE ISSUE ABOUT ME MEETING YOU.
    NOW GO CRY SOMEMORE FOR SYMPATHY YOU FRAUD.

YOU GOT BUSTED IN A LIE! </div></div>

Post it, weasel. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    May God bless all of you.

Dub, is off AZB? I just don't know what to say.....
    "I am aghast, I am agog"
    I guess that means we inherit his "wit and wisdom" full time now.
    Any sort of ceremonial "retiring" of his web alias there, or is this just a suspension?
    He'll be back there, new name, new identity, SOS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you did, Gayle. I was talking about the klan.
    Nobody on the Left would get by with the posts he has posted.
    Did you notice that dub is now suggesting I should turn
    over my personal info to that psychopath?
    I now believe they are one and the same. </div></div>

I have thought so all along. Same posting style, and I have caught some grammatical similarities which proved it.

I know my writing styles....just imagine the post count when you add the two together!!!!

If the 3 of you only had a brain.H.W.& G. You would be dangerous.
    I hardly come on here because you make me puke.Keep sprouting the same old crap. It's like you never grew up from the 60s.
    HONDO:
    You should listen to Bob.

Re: CRY

Hondo, for shame!!! cheating on the wife with the maid, and now trying to lure JohnnyD into your bed.
    I have read where people have their GF dress up in a Maid's outfit, as some kind of role playing turn on, but JohnnyD in a maid's outfit.... that seems to be going a little too far.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    JD made some post earlier,about crossing the Rubicon .....is this what he meant?

Gayle when Wolfie gets banned,deeman is gone,Stretch ,is just a shadow of his former self. I just pop in occasionally to read a post or two. Thank You Sack, I am just waiting for Taps.

My addiction is cured thank you LWW .Dick

don't flatter yourself, woofie. As insignificant as she is, you are even less worthy of bandwidth.

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thank You Sack, I am just waiting for Taps.

My addiction is cured thank you LWW .Dick </div></div>

Good to see ya around every now and then my friend!

And this thread has become a shining example of... well... exactly what my OP was about.

Sack
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle when Wolfie gets banned,deeman is gone,Stretch ,is just a shadow of his former self. I just pop in occasionally to read a post or two. Thank You Sack, I am just waiting for Taps.

My addiction is cured thank you LWW .Dick </div></div>

Hello!!! How are you dear friend?

I am about ready to leave this morbid sewer, myself.

Time to get these gardens in shape, and pack for my summer trip to the exotic playlands of the rich and famous. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

These pups on here get more predictable and boring every year... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]