Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]Why, johnny/larry, why? What about "Preacher"? Can he help you, or is he simply another voice in larry wilson's head? </div></div>
    Who is "PREACHER" ... Lord knows you could use his help. [/quote
    In his fantasy world even he does not know.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for your kind words brother LWW.I noticed that hondo is still spewing lies and hatred.I just cannot believe such a vile person as he was a school teacher.I really pity anyone that had to associate with him.Pastor believes that he is possessed.Pastor says he needs to CALM DOWN and get control of his life.I also noticed how you and the many others are slowly weeding out the hooligans.Good for you i say and thank you sir.You are a true inspiration to all.
    Pastor thanks you for your very generous donation for the youth summer sports camp.He states you are truly a man of God.
    Thank you again for all that you do for us here.You and brother Sev are truly blessed.
    Blessings to all.
    Your friend in prayer.
    JohnnyD
    Jesus loves you all. </div></div>

I repent of any sins that I have actually committed. Now, what about you, johnny/larry?
    What are you as a Christian going to do now that I have repented?

When God promises in Jeremiah 31:31-34 (as quoted in Hebrews 8:12) that He "will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more", we need to ask if there's a difference between choosing not to remember, and forgetting.

Clearly, God does not forget anything! He could not be the Almighty God if that ever happened! He knows the end from the beginning. But in His love and mercy, He chooses not to bring up 'stuff' that has been dealt with and disposed of, from His point of view.

God does not call us to forget things, but He does call on us to forgive completely, as He does. In fact, Jesus said that when we pray, asking to be forgiven, we must also confirm that we will forgive others just as God forgives us (Luke 11:4). The point about God's forgiveness is that it is complete. He utterly forgives. He doesn't attach any conditions to it either. "I will forgive you this time, but if you do.... later on, I'll take that forgiveness back!" We effectively do that in our feeble attempts to forgive others. We like to reserve for ourselves the 'right' to cancel that forgiveness, or only to forgive certain things but not others.

So I would say that God's example of forgiveness is such that we are called to keep on forgiving, time and again, without number, and to forgive totally. Indeed, if we don't forgive from the heart, we will not be forgiven ourselves (Matthew 6:14-15). Forgiveness is linked to love, you see. Jesus said about a sinful woman who anointed Him with costly oil, "Her many sins have been forgiven - for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little" (Luke 7:47

Are you going to praise God that I have repented of my sins or are you going to continue to spew hate on this forum?
    The Bible is clear about what you are to do, "Christian."
    are you really a Christian, johnny/larry. It's not for me to judge but I can see.
    May God bless all of you.

LWW you are right as usual the wailing has begun.
    Bless you my brother.Have a splendid weekend.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

larry leaves and johnny gets on. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who johnny is.
    Actually, I'm surprised. You're a computer geek, larry. Surely you have more than one computer. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you are right as usual the wailing has begun.
    Bless you my brother.Have a splendid weekend. </div></div>

And thus we have our answer, folks.
    I repent and johnny/ larry calls it "wailing."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]Why, johnny/larry, why? What about "Preacher"? Can he help you, or is he simply another voice in larry wilson's head? </div></div>
    Who is "PREACHER" ... Lord knows you could use his help. [/quote
    In his fantasy world even he does not know.
    Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Preacher is another word for pastor, " Christian." Shame you and larry/ johnny didn't know that. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW you are right as usual the wailing has begun.
    Bless you my brother.Have a splendid weekend. </div></div>

And the wailing continues. hondo has been caught in yet another lie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the PM from hondo that was sent to me:

#28507 - 01/04/11 05:37 AM Re: .
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV How would you like to perform fellatio on my member?

LWW ( flushworthy fantasy of relevance)

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
    Unread By: none
    </div></div>
    This is one of the pm's from a "SUPPOSED"Teacher!

Stay away from kids! </div></div>
    Hondo remember this terribel PM that you sent me?This from a supposed school teacher to a new forum member.How disgusting. The truth will set you free.
    STOP HARRASSING FORUM MEMBERS. </div></div>
    WHY HONO WHY?

STOLEN VALOR ACT. </div></div>
    hondo as a school teacher you are disgusting for sending a pm asking for sex.You should be investigated.
    Thomas PTA.
    The truth will set you free. </div></div>There is your pm requesting sex hundo.YOU as a school teacher.Thomas PTA needs to investigate to see if any children were harmed.This has been going on way too much.You cannot lie you wrote it and if a juvenile would have intercepted the message you would be charged with a Felony.
    Plus the lie about service&gt;Never an answer year,branch,location,mos.Phony.
    Stolen Valor Act.......
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

JohnnyD you detective you ...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the PM from hondo that was sent to me:

#28507 - 01/04/11 05:37 AM Re: .
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV How would you like to perform fellatio on my member?

LWW ( flushworthy fantasy of relevance)

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
    Unread By: none
    </div></div>
    This is one of the pm's from a "SUPPOSED"Teacher!

Stay away from kids! </div></div>
    Hondo remember this terribel PM that you sent me?This from a supposed school teacher to a new forum member.How disgusting. The truth will set you free.
    STOP HARRASSING FORUM MEMBERS. </div></div>
    WHY HONO WHY?

STOLEN VALOR ACT. </div></div>
    hondo as a school teacher you are disgusting for sending a pm asking for sex.You should be investigated.
    Thomas PTA.
    The truth will set you free. </div></div>There is your pm requesting sex hundo.YOU as a school teacher.Thomas PTA needs to investigate to see if any children were harmed.This has been going on way too much.You cannot lie you wrote it and if a juvenile would have intercepted the message you would be charged with a Felony.
    Plus the lie about service>Never an answer year,branch,location,mos.Phony.
    Stolen Valor Act.......
    Mr.slim the above is a pm Hondo sent me in a request for sex.Please read it.I certainly hope he does not send you one.Keep in mind he says he is a sunday school teacher.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.