Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

True that, she does hold her own very well against the brotherhood, thus the "intimidation" posts against her as of late.
    "scoping" a grandmother, just because she is outspoken, politically aware, but gets her info from sources other then Big Brother Rupert Murdoch (like, she likes to think for herself...and not be "spoon fed" the news from the Fox news crew.)
    The NYT had a motto "All the news that's fit to print" Fox's motto should be.... all the news that fits our agenda.
    It's also true that she enjoys presenting her viewpoints for a debates......what I object to are the sexual slurs, and the implied threats that are used against her, to shut her up.
    All might be fair in love and war....but this is/was supposed to be a forum where people could present opposing views without fear of physical violence.

I guess what you are trying to say here is that when one lies down with pigs, one can expect to have some of their filth rub off on them.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention, but I have been aware of that, and have noticed my own posts, losing that somewhat moderate Christian edge.

Why is it whenever I try to read one of your posts, I am immdediatly reminded of the wonk wonk wonk made popular in the Charlie Brown cartoons?

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

probably because that is the sum and total of your readings. Next question.....
    I could care less about what you are reminded of, as I find your posts vapid. I not only don't buy into your whole package claims; I don't think much of the wrappings....and I haven't even mentioned that they are loose.
    I'd suggest that you don't "try" to read my posts....I don't "try" to read others posts...I either read them, or I pass on them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">probably because that is the sum and total of your readings. Next question.....
    I could care less about what you are reminded of, as I find your posts vapid. I not only don't buy into your whole package claims; I don't think much of the wrappings....and I haven't even mentioned that they are loose.
    I'd suggest that you don't "try" to read my posts....I don't "try" to read others posts...I either read them, or I pass on them.
    </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif[/img]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a lie, folks. He did not send me his address.</div></div>

You lie so much you can't remember, hence you keep being hoist by thine own petard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about the part where you expected me to fund your reading ... after you agreed to participate willingly?

Or, better yet, your refusal to give me an address ... much less a name.

LWW </div></div>

Sure. No problem, if that's what you want.
    But I thought PMs were supposed to be private.
    I assume you think posting these makes you a "winner" in your buds' eyes.
    Here it is:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I don't know your name and I doubt that that is your real address.</span> ...

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I barely glanced at your address. Without a name I doubted that it was legitimate. I have no intent of contacting you</span> ...</div></div>

Next Barbara Streisand you'd like us to believe?

You just can't stand it, can you?

You and your grandmother buddy are a total joke, and so easily manipulated!

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

pretty weak comebacker on your part.
    "So easily manipulated"...by you? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    While it's fairly obvious who is pulling your own strings here....,both Gayle and I have commented on the "Pavlov's Dog" concept...that neither of us can post, and let the ink dry, before you are compelled to reply. I recently made a benign "test" post to illustrate that concept.
    I try to reply only to your posts that are about myself, or Gayle....damn, that's about 90%, so it appears that I too share your compulsive need to post in reply.
    On another topic...I'm wondering how it is that you have so much free time to post during what I would assume to be normal working hours? Are you so high on the corporate ladder, that you are now redundant? The "Peter Principle", in action, maybe????

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a lie, folks. He did not send me his address.</div></div>

You lie so much you can't remember, hence you keep being hoist by thine own petard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about the part where you expected me to fund your reading ... after you agreed to participate willingly?

Or, better yet, your refusal to give me an address ... much less a name.

LWW </div></div>

Sure. No problem, if that's what you want.
    But I thought PMs were supposed to be private.
    I assume you think posting these makes you a "winner" in your buds' eyes.
    Here it is:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I don't know your name and I doubt that that is your real address.</span> ...

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I barely glanced at your address. Without a name I doubted that it was legitimate. I have no intent of contacting you</span> ...</div></div>

Next Barbara Streisand you'd like us to believe? </div></div>

Here it is:

#28159 - 10/03/10 03:15 PM Surprise
    LWW LWW
    Carpal \'Tunnel

#28160 - 10/03/10 03:15 PM Re: Surprise
    LWW LWW
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Now send me yours.

LWW

#28163 - 10/03/10 03:57 PM Re: Surprise
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV A name, bro, I need a name.

LWW ( flushworthy fantasy of relevance)

#28168 - 10/04/10 01:31 AM Re: Surprise
    LWW LWW
    Carpal \'Tunnel

LWW

#28170 - 10/04/10 04:27 AM Re: Surprise
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV You have pulled scams before. The Midtown Lounge hoax, for example.
    Without a name I doubt that address is legit.
    Let's face it, fella, your track record for honesty is pretty low.

#28171 - 10/04/10 04:47 AM Re: Surprise
    LWW LWW
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Posts: 15152 Next time you are in town stop by and find out. First round is on me.

#28172 - 10/04/10 05:00 AM Re: Surprise
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV Might do that. And if I'm wrong I'll apologize publically.
    I never have a problem apologizing when I'm wrong.

And there you have it , folks.
    He posts "Larry in Dayton"
    which he quickly deletes.
    dub is a liar and a bigot who was thrown off of AZ for making racist comments.
    Shameful.
    May God bless all of you.