Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hondo? </div></div>

Welcome back brother JohnnyD ... this forum has missed your moral strength.

Hondo still refuses to accept my offer of a $10K wager ... stretch still refuses to add to any discussion ... and we have a new troll operating under many names. </div></div>
    LWW you are always a man of your word.Do not wager with a person of the devil.The Lord will oversee his troublesome life.He does not care to calm down.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

He is under the spell of evildoers ... pray for him JohnnyD.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of evildoers ... pray for him JohnnyD. </div></div>

A great piece of fiction writen in the third person point of view. When can we expect the 20th edition? St.

I call for a separate forum category.
    Lets call it the Sandpit. A forum where they can kick sand in each other's face to their heart is content, so WE don't have to hear it on the threads WE are interested in?!

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of evildoers ... pray for him JohnnyD. </div></div>

A great piece of fiction writen in the third person point of view. When can we expect the 20th edition? St. </div></div>

Deleted post
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I call for a separate forum category.
    Lets call it the Sandpit. A forum where they can kick sand in each other's face to their heart is content, so WE don't have to hear it on the threads WE are interested in?!

Q </div></div>

Let's call it the pigpen!

This old thread from long ago, is brought back up at two-thirty in the morning, by a supposed forum member, under what we all know is the alias of the main pot stirring trouble maker on this forum.

What a crock!

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hondo? </div></div>

delete post

deleted post

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why hondo? </div></div>

delete post </div></div>

Why?

Do you agree with your fellow cabal member who believes JohnnyD is actually Secucs Fats?

I happen to know that they are not the same, so I have to defend SF on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the PM from hondo that was sent to me:

#28507 - 01/04/11 05:37 AM Re: .
    hondo hondo
    Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV How would you like to perform fellatio on my member?

LWW ( flushworthy fantasy of relevance)

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
    Unread By: none
    </div></div>
    This is one of the pm's from a "SUPPOSED"Teacher!

Stay away from kids! </div></div>
    Hondo remember this terribel PM that you sent me?This from a supposed school teacher to a new forum member.How disgusting. The truth will set you free.
    STOP HARRASSING FORUM MEMBERS. </div></div>
    WHY HONO WHY?

STOLEN VALOR ACT. </div></div>
    hondo as a school teacher you are disgusting for sending a pm asking for sex.You should be investigated.
    Thomas PTA.
    The truth will set you free.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.