Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

Who, or what, is Thomas PTA?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who, or what, is Thomas PTA? </div></div>
    I respectfully decline to answer in public at this time,but h knows.We must continue our prayers for him to calm down.His spouse has harped on him for years to calm down to no avail.Pray that the evil sinner will be healed.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Qtec]I call for a separate forum category.
    Lets call it the Sandpit. A forum where they can kick sand in each other's face to their heart is content, so WE don't have to hear it on the threads WE are interested in?!

Q </div></div>

Let's call it the pigpen!

This old thread from long ago, is brought back up at two-thirty in the morning, by a supposed forum member, under what we all know is the alias of the main pot stirring trouble maker on this forum.

What a crock!

G. [/quote YOU should be well supervised when around children.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Qtec]I call for a separate forum category.
    Lets call it the Sandpit. A forum where they can kick sand in each other's face to their heart is content, so WE don't have to hear it on the threads WE are interested in?!

Q </div></div>

Let's call it the pigpen!

This old thread from long ago, is brought back up at two-thirty in the morning, by a supposed forum member, under what we all know is the alias of the main pot stirring trouble maker on this forum.

What a crock!

G. [/quote YOU should be well supervised when around children. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #660000"> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
    </span> </span> </div></div>

Gayle, to my knowledge, larry wilson has never even been warned when he comes on here posting as "johnny d" and trolling all the threads attacking me and making terrible ,libelous comments about me.
    I honestly do not understand how this moderator can sleep at night.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #660000"> Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin
    </span> </span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, to my knowledge, larry wilson has never even been warned when he comes on here posting as "johnny d" and trolling all the threads attacking me and making terrible ,libelous comments about me.
    I honestly do not understand how this moderator can sleep at night. </div></div>You are right,terrible comments,but true.YOU sent a pm to a stranger requesting sex.When that stranger exposed you you cry on your cross,yet again.The truth is something that you cannot deal with.The truth will set you free.
    Stolen Valor Act.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, to my knowledge, larry wilson has never even been warned when he comes on here posting as "johnny d" and trolling all the threads attacking me and making terrible ,libelous comments about me.
    I honestly do not understand how this moderator can sleep at night. </div></div>You are right,terrible comments,but true.YOU sent a pm to a stranger requesting sex.When that stranger exposed you you cry on your cross,yet again.The truth is something that you cannot deal with.The truth will set you free.
    Stolen Valor Act. </div></div>

JohnnyD ... you have exposed hondo again being we are both on at the same time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]Gayle, to my knowledge, larry wilson has never even been warned when he comes on here posting as "johnny d" and trolling all the threads attacking me and making terrible ,libelous comments about me.
    Stolen Valor Act. [/quote.
    JohnnyD ... you have exposed hondo again being we are both on at the same time. </div></div> We shall now move onto better topics let him squeel.
    Jesus loves all.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, to my knowledge, larry wilson has never even been warned when he comes on here posting as "johnny d" and trolling all the threads attacking me and making terrible ,libelous comments about me.
    Stolen Valor Act. </div></div>

Where's our indignant Q? Giving larry wilson hell for trashing every thread with his creepy, pseudo-Christian "johnny d."
    May God bless all of you.