Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

Why, johnny, why, wouldn't you testify to eg and give him the TRUTH he lacks? Why, johnny?
    Why won't you answer my question?
    Answer mine and I'll answer yours, larry/johnny.

If YOU don't comprehend the New Covenant and larry/johnny can't explain it to johnny/larry, I'd be happy no explain it to you/him.
    It appears that larry/johnny seems to think it has something to do with the Ten Commandments, sadly.
    I guess none of your multiple personalities has ever gone to Sunday School or read the Good Book.
    May God bless all of you.

Why, larry/ johnny, why are you never on the forum at the same time as johnny/larry?

Why, johnny/larry, why? What about "Preacher"? Can he help you, or is he simply another voice in larry wilson's head?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, larry/ johnny, why are you never on the forum at the same time as johnny/larry? </div></div>

Why do you lie hondo, why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny/larry, why? What about "Preacher"? Can he help you, or is he simply another voice in larry wilson's head? </div></div>
    Who is "PREACHER" ... Lord knows you could use his help.

h is doomed.
    He did bad and he knows it.
    No where to go.
    No where to hide.
    The truth will never go away.
    The truth will finally set him free and all will know.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny/larry, why? What about "Preacher"? Can he help you, or is he simply another voice in larry wilson's head? </div></div>
    Who is "PREACHER" ... Lord knows you could use his help. </div></div>

From johnny/larry:

Hello and thank you for the wonderful tips on billiards playing again.Pastor and congregation continue to pray for you.Pastor says we must continue prayer for you for the healing of your mental illness.You should listen to your wife who always tells you to calm down.
    After our weekly bake sale mildred told me she spends extra time in prayer for you.
    God loves you.
    May you see the light in your terrible wickedly evil life that you lead.
    In Jesus name we pray for you.
    Sincerly your friend in God.
    JohnnyD

Isn't Mildred one of the ladies in that terrible accident in Dayton?
    Man, you are one twisted puppy, friend. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Why, johnny, why did you run away from your faith and forsake eg? Why, johnny?

"You are anointed to be prophets that you may make known Him who has loved and saved you, and may go about the world evidently inspired to show forth His praise, and make His name glorious. That anointing calls and fits you to be priests, mediators between God and man, bringing God to men, and by pleading and persuasion, and the presentation of the truth, drawing men to God. That unction calls and fits you to be kings, exercising authority over the little monarchy of your own natures, and over the men round you, who will bow in submission whenever they come in contact with a man all evidently aflame with the love of Jesus Christ, and filled with His Spirit. The world is hard and rude; the world is blind and stupid; the world often fails to know its best friends and its truest benefactors; but there is no crust of stupidity so crass and dense but that through it there will pass the penetrating shafts of light that ray from the face of a man who walks in fellowship with Jesus."

For my lost brother johnny/larry:

A passage in Hebrews 5:12-14 says that Christians should be teachers:

"12For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." (KJV

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/379703

Why, johnny, why did you run away for weeks after I begged you to instruct eg in the word? Why, johnny?