Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Sack. It will do no good but it needed saying. </div></div>

Thanks my friend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    IMHO, sev is only next to johnny d. in spreading the hate.
    This is why I erroneously believed he was johnny.
    I now know it to be dub. </div></div>

I know you two have your issues and all. But today for example I recall off the top of my head Sev posting one on Mayan ruin discovery as well as one on some comet collisions. Credit where credit is due, it is interesting stuff.

Sack </div></div>

But it doesn't negate all the smarmy sexual insults he makes towards Gayle.
    If I was mod, he'd be gone.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is quite the claim.

Any evidence to share?

A social liberal when seen from the left, is well, conservative or extreme right wing.

</div></div>

Hey, Slide, surely you don't expect an intelligent response from the weasel?
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hey, Slide, surely you don't expect an intelligent response from the weasel? </div></div>

No more than we would expect one from you.

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Sack. It will do no good but it needed saying. </div></div>

Thanks my friend.

I know you two have your issues and all. But today for example I recall off the top of my head Sev posting one on Mayan ruin discovery as well as one on some comet collisions. Credit where credit is due, it is interesting stuff.

Sack </div></div>

If I was mod, he'd be gone. </div></div>

Thank You, dear friend, Hondo.

I notice, Sack seems to be far more discriminating, as regards standards for our RightWing, non-stop stalking and attacks, and, sad to say, noticed posting smiley faces, to their attacks, and he seems nearly immune to the filth which is so obviously par for the course, on the forum, from the right.

That does bother me....and it does make one wonder?

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just post far less frequently, and I suppose the rare instances that I do are with Gayle, hence giving the 'dark side' appearance you mention </div></div>

May I ask what you mean by this?

G. </div></div>

Was nothing about you. Q said "Excellent post Sack. I thought we had lost you to the dark side but I was wrong. Hat off to you mate."

My response was just saying that once upon I time I was on here quite a bit, and in conversation/debate/discussion with many people at one time. But lately most of the time I've posted (because it was worthwhile to respond to--- that's a compliment) has been in exchange with you. It's no secret you and I are on opposite sides of the fence on most things. So when the vast majority of my posts are back and forth with you it could give the appearance that I am "just against Gayle" and nothing more (which would be the 'dark side' I assume Q to have been referring to). Which is, as you know, not the case at all. But I could understand the appearance as such.

Sack
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I notice, Sack seems to be far more discriminating, as regards standards for our RightWing, non-stop stalking and attacks, and, sad to say, noticed posting smiley faces, to their attacks, and he seems nearly immune to the filth which is so obviously par for the course, on the forum, from the right.

That does bother me....<u>and it does make one wonder</u>?

G. </div></div>

And now may I ask what you mean by that last part?

As to the occasional smiley faces... when I see a good zinger thrown out I tend to respond with a smiley face. I've done it when you've zinged others as well, I've done it when wolfie or Q has... and yes I've done it when those you have on ignore throw a clever one out there.

Sack
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually Sev, my bad because you start and contribute to a few good threads as well. I shouldn't have left you off the list. You aren't 100% innocent (and again I say neither am I), but you do provide some value and insight when you want to. Apologies for not mentioning you.

Sack </div></div>

After all the support I have given you this is what I get in return???
    That just strikes me to the quick.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent post, Sack. It will do no good but it needed saying. </div></div>

Thanks my friend.

Sack </div></div>

If I was mod, he'd be gone. </div></div>

Prey tell are there ground rules on the tact to which one should respond to attacks?? Alls fair in love and war no???

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That does bother me....<u>and it does make one wonder</u>?

G. </div></div>

And now may I ask what you mean by that last part?

As to the occasional smiley faces... when I see a good zinger thrown out I tend to respond with a smiley face. I've done it when you've zinged others as well, I've done it when wolfie or Q has... and yes I've done it when those you have on ignore throw a clever one out there.

Sack </div></div>

Its only a matter of time before your on total ignore Sack. Your on the list. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

"Prey tell are there ground rules on the tact to which one should respond to attacks?? Alls fair in love and war no???

"But it doesn't negate all the smarmy sexual insults he makes towards Gayle.
    If I was mod, he'd be gone. "
    Asked and answered !!!
    I think maybe your misspelling "pray" as "prey" was a Freudian slip? I was raised in a different era then you, and there was a different value system, with different "ground rules"
    Specifically, we seemed to have more respect for woman then, and nobody ever would think of making unfounded sexual slurs about them....and never, ever to a grandmother.
    I doubt that you would make those same insults if she, and of course, her husband were a little closer to your age
    But I understand that she is "prey" to you