Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

Then please quote for us what you consider to be a attack on page 2 of this thread?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not an attack. <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>Its a statement of fact!</u></span>

Telling the truth is not an attack.

Q </div></div>

No, it isn't the truth ... and even Gee admits it:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obviously, I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
    Gayle</div></div>

and, so did you:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are now the Leftist Thugs who yearn for bloodshed.!

Q </div></div>

If you are going to quote, provide a link...<span style='font-size: 26pt'>so that we can all see the context..</span>

Q....if you have the decency that is.
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then please quote for us what you consider to be a attack on page 2 of this thread? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, but, but she is a lady!!!

I LOLed typing that - her a lady......it's just hilarious on so many levels. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what women's lib has done. ...

She chooses to be here. As we say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch."

If she didn't like it, she wouldn't stay here. But she not only gets down in the mud, she is frequently the first one to jump in!

She eats it up!

Steve </div></div>

Very classy.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So there you have it Sack, in black and white.

A thread that began with an excellent well stated thoughtful post has been hijacked by the ratpack. Page 2 has now degenerated into an attack on other posters.
    Sad to say its now become the norm.

Q </div></div>
    Plus, we have the weasel with his non-stop attacks on me.
    The klan apparently approve of his tirades. Only Yugo
    has spoken out against him.
    I have no interest in this forum.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So there you have it Sack, in black and white.

A thread that began with an excellent well stated thoughtful post has been hijacked by the ratpack. Page 2 has now degenerated into an attack on other posters.

Q </div></div>
    I have no interest in this forum. </div></div>

I suggest you go back through your threads you seem to have missed my response.

I believe I addressed it twice and you posted right past it.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are going to quote, provide a link...<span style='font-size: 26pt'>so that we can all see the context..</span>

Q....if you have the decency that is. </div></div>

Hold the phone Snoopy ... whenever the issue of context has come before you have always argued that context doesn't matter, you either said it or you didn't.

I allowed you and Gee to set the rule ... now, you don't want to play by it.

Figure out why and you shall find enlightenment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then please quote for us what you consider to be a attack on page 2 of this thread? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, but, but she is a lady!!!

I LOLed typing that - her a lady......it's just hilarious on so many levels. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's what women's lib has done. ...

She chooses to be here. As we say in the south, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch."

If she didn't like it, she wouldn't stay here. But she not only gets down in the mud, she is frequently the first one to jump in!

She eats it up!

Steve </div></div>

Very classy.

Q </div></div>

Again ... using your standard, that's merely a photo.

Why don't you ask aitch who the weasel is?

Is that an attack?

It was words and not a photo?

This is where you enter doublethink mode ... surprise me and don't do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So there you have it Sack, in black and white.

Q </div></div>
    I have no interest in this forum. </div></div>
    But yet you lie.Why did you lie?
    Real nice for a teacher to do,huh.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.