Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whenever the issue of context has come before you have always argued that context doesn't matter, </div></div>

BS, Prove it.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whenever the issue of context has come before you have always argued that context doesn't matter, </div></div>

BS, Prove it.

Q </div></div>

I could, but for you I shall not.

The reasons are:

1 - You would claim that your statement was really about the South African plum festival.

2 - I can easily prove your double standards, and it is so much easier to use your ground rules than to argue with a nit.

So, to use your ground rules:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I donít have to prove anything.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Q.....find it yourself. </div></div>

Perhaps a brief swim in the bile you spew will awaken you to the fact that you are both a prime causation of the situation, as well as a total hypocrite to push blame onto others whilst absolving yourself.

Hoist by thine own petard ... again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can easily prove your double standards,</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>So now</span>, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>when challenged</span> YOU <span style='font-size: 20pt'><u>COULDN'T DO IT.</u></span>

Do you inflate balloons for a living?

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Actually ... I did, and you did exactly as I said you would do.

??? Can't find what you are talking about.
    May God bless all of you.

I am sure one is in the thread where Ugot came to your defense. Possibly both. Not sure what the thread was now.

I brought up the one time you thought I called your service into question on AZ and subsequently apologized for the misunderstanding.
    You did stop posting and may have missed it.

I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.
    I am <span style="color: #990000">not</span> inclined to agree agree with johhnyD attacking you on this issue. You served the nation and were honorably discharged.

You have your detractors Hondo for apparently various reasons. As I have said in the past I give you a ribbing occasionally because the back and forth is generally entertaining. It has nothing to do with any dislike of you.

As far as how other members feel that is something you need to work out with them.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.
    I am <span style="color: #990000">not</span> inclined to agree agree with johhnyD attacking you on this issue. You served the nation and were honorably discharged.</div></div>

I actually agree with that, although much like the Obama BC issue ... aitch could have settled it all by answering a question.

Now, one could easily argue that why should aitch have to answer at all?

I would also agree with that, other than aitch has ... as the cabal always does ... established a standard that they themselves do not wish to live up to.

As two examples ... aitch dared me to send him my home address, which I did.

Second ... aitch defended woofie hacking into my photobucket account on the grounds that how could woofie know if I had illegal photos on the account unless he hacked in and snooped around.

Now, since that is aitch's standard ... I would expect him to either live up to it and answer JohnnyD's question, or recant his earlier position on the grounds that he has now seen the light.

IMHO to do anything else is hypocrisy on his part.

I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    And, no, that is not a threat.They don't read his posts.
    As for me, I understand that he is a cowardly little weasel with no sense of honor or decency.
    I have no doubt that if he ever met me he would either pee his pants and cry like a little girly boy, or he would pull out a gun and shoot me.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.
    I am <span style="color: #990000">not</span> inclined to agree agree with johhnyD attacking you on this issue. You served the nation and were honorably discharged.</div></div>

I actually agree with that, although much like the Obama BC issue ... aitch could have settled it all by answering a question.

Now, one could easily argue that why should aitch have to answer at all?

I would also agree with that, other than aitch has ... as the cabal always does ... established a standard that they themselves do not wish to live up to.

As two examples ... aitch dared me to send him my home address, which I did.

Second ... aitch defended woofie hacking into my photobucket account on the grounds that how could woofie know if I had illegal photos on the account unless he hacked in and snooped around.

Now, since that is aitch's standard ... I would expect him to either live up to it and answer JohnnyD's question, or recant his earlier position on the grounds that he has now seen the light.

IMHO to do anything else is hypocrisy on his part. </div></div>

This is a lie, folks. He did not send me his address.
    As for the photobucket thing, I never entered into it.
    dub, feel free to send that psychopath all your personal information, if you are not actually him, which I am starting to believe.
    You continue to lie about giving me your address.
    You said Larry in Dayton, nothing more.
    You and I know the truth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.

"I actually agree with that,"

Oh, really?

[JohnnyD] Why did handoe lie?
    [LWW] why would a rooster crow

It's clear who the liar is around here.
    Poor dub, kicked off AZ for his bigoted comments.
    Now, the big dog on a dead forum where his his alter ego has
    destroyed any civil conversation.

To quote Mr T: I pity the fool. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]