Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: this has gotten pathetic...

Re: this has gotten pathetic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not an attack. <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>Its a statement of fact!</u></span>

Telling the truth is not an attack.

Q </div></div>

They have no clue what telling the truth, means.

LWW has accused Wolfdancer of hacking into his disgusting photobucket account, and denied, over and over, his vicious and demented display of a tombstone, with "Wail in Md" on it, back when I was in the throes of my cancer treatment, and also, drawings of PT boats, depicting him shooting at members of this forum, among other sick visions created by his demented, juvenile mind.

The fact is, He posted the link himself, and he knows it, he quickly shut it down, once he realized what he had done. He still lies about the tombstone picture, posted while I was in the throes of fighting cancer, four of us from this forum, saw it.....with "Wail In Md" on the tombstone...talk about a sick excuse for a human being....

He has no connection to reality, none.

OK, I'm done....

End of any communication with, or about, the obnoxious RW ratpack.

Their goal, is to get people from the left, banned. That's what they live for. It's pretty obvious that they stalk everything I write.

I've read up a good bit, about these internet bullies, and how to handle them. The advice is to ignore them, end all communication with them, which is exactly how I handle them 99.9% of my time here....

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

OK, I'm done....

End of any communication with, or about, the obnoxious RW ratpack.

G.

</div></div>

You said the same thing two days ago:

I do add to the negativity...

Now, in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.

You seem to have lied.

Steve
    PBIA Professional Advanced Level Billiard Instructor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    And, no, that is not a threat.They don't read his posts.
    As for me, I understand that he is a cowardly little weasel with no sense of honor or decency.
    I have no doubt that if he ever met me he would either pee his pants and cry like a little girly boy, or he would pull out a gun and shoot me.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts. </div></div>
    OK,once again.You told me to read posts on AZ about lww.Well i read all your posts and can see where you lied.You stated a few times on here and there that you "tangled with charlie" and were "in the paddies" ect.People there asked your UNIT,LOCATION and YEAR and you were silent and would never answer their followup questions.YOU are a LIAR and YOU know it.Any service person would proudly give that BASIC information.YOU are a FRAUD and a joke asking for sympathy now.I pity the people that had to work with you.You are a disgrace to all teachers.
    I even sent you a pm to keep this private but you continue to post here for sympathy.LWW is right about you for sure as is everyone else i get pm's from.YOUR a joke.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

CRY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    As for me, I understand that he is a cowardly little weasel with no sense of honor or decency.
    I have no doubt that if he ever met me he would either pee his pants and cry like a little girly boy, or he would pull out a gun and shoot me.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts. </div></div>
    CRY somemore for sympathy.YOUR a LIAR.YOU GOT BUSTED.SHOW YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THE SUPPOSED MAID THAT YOU WERE SCREWING AND THE BS LOVE CHILD.IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DISGUST THEM I CAN SHOW THEM THE HOMOSEXUAL EMAIL YOU SENT ME SIGNED BY YOU.DO NOT PUSH THE ISSUE ABOUT ME MEETING YOU.
    NOW GO CRY SOMEMORE FOR SYMPATHY YOU FRAUD.

YOU GOT BUSTED IN A LIE!
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.
    I am <span style="color: #990000">not</span> inclined to agree agree with johhnyD attacking you on this issue. You served the nation and were honorably discharged.</div></div>

I actually agree with that, although much like the Obama BC issue ... aitch could have settled it all by answering a question.

Now, one could easily argue that why should aitch have to answer at all?

I would also agree with that, other than aitch has ... as the cabal always does ... established a standard that they themselves do not wish to live up to.

As two examples ... aitch dared me to send him my home address, which I did.

Second ... aitch defended woofie hacking into my photobucket account on the grounds that how could woofie know if I had illegal photos on the account unless he hacked in and snooped around.

Now, since that is aitch's standard ... I would expect him to either live up to it and answer JohnnyD's question, or recant his earlier position on the grounds that he has now seen the light.

IMHO to do anything else is hypocrisy on his part. </div></div>

This is a lie, folks. He did not send me his address.
    As for the photobucket thing, I never entered into it.
    dub, feel free to send that psychopath all your personal information, if you are not actually him, which I am starting to believe.
    You continue to lie about giving me your address.
    You said Larry in Dayton, nothing more.
    You and I know the truth. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts.
    </div></div>

Hey, I criticized him...did you forget?

Hey, Hondo, we friends of yours, all know that you tell the truth, all of the time, about all things.

It is beyond me, why the moderator doesn't ban this guy, with the double identity!

AS I SAID TO YOU IN A PM THE COMMANDER OF THE LOCAL VFW AWAITS YOUR PM TO ME.LIEING ABOUT ONE'S SERVICE IS TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY HERE AT THE LOCAL VFW.
    A FEW YEARS BACK THEY OUTED A GUY WHO FOR 15 YEARS SAID HE WAS A POW IN VN.HE WAS GRAND MARSHALL AT THE LOCAL PARADE EVERY YEAR AND INVITED TO MANY EVENTS.SOMETHING DIDN'T ADD UP AS HE WOULD NEVER SAY HIS UNIT ect.HE WAS EVENTUALLY EXPOSED AS A FRAUD.MYSELF AND OTHERS WATCHED AS THE SECRETARY OF STATE POLICE REMOVED HIS POW LICENSE PLATES FROM HIS CAR.HE WAS SQUEELING AND YELLING LIKE YOU.THE LIAR AND FRAUD GOT BUSTED.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.
    I am <span style="color: #990000">not</span> inclined to agree agree with johhnyD attacking you on this issue. You served the nation and were honorably discharged.</div></div>

I actually agree with that, although much like the Obama BC issue ... aitch could have settled it all by answering a question.

I would also agree with that, other than aitch has ... as the cabal always does ... established a standard that they themselves do not wish to live up to.

Second ... aitch defended woofie hacking into my photobucket account on the grounds that how could woofie know if I had illegal photos on the account unless he hacked in and snooped around.

Now, since that is aitch's standard ... I would expect him to either live up to it and answer JohnnyD's question, or recant his earlier position on the grounds that he has now seen the light.

dub, feel free to send that psychopath all your personal information, if you are not actually him, which I am starting to believe.
    You and I know the truth. </div></div>One thing LWW does not do is lie.YOU ARE A LIAR.A teacher that lies,how nice.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

I never post to you because you aren't worth my time, but if there is anyone here, who has proven they are total fake, and a bore, it is YOU!

We all know that YOU are lying about Hondo, and Hondo is telling the truth.

Give it up! You're obnoxious!

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thank God that my family does not read his posts because they would find him.
    He has effectively stopped me from posting and that is apparently what everyone wants because no one other than Yugo has criticised him and dub even encourages his posts.
    </div></div>

Hey, Hondo, we friends of yours, all know that you tell the truth, all of the time, about all things.

It is beyond me, why the moderator doesn't ban this guy, with the double identity!

</div></div>LOL.YOU of all people the jokester of the forum.LOL
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not and do not make fun of the service of any of our military family. You and I disagree on many things. However your service to this country is not one of them.

</div></div>

</div></div>BLOODY HIPOCRITE!
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.