Thread: Official "Obama is a Joke", thread.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Now that is funny. I like that walking dead show. I dont nw why obama dont just rase the tax nd the minimum wage.

Holocaust Remembrance Day "humor" about the first family wanting new lamp shades?

And just in case someone 'didn't get it,' using the Arbeit Macht Frei entrance way of the Auschwitz concentration camp as the backdrop?

Certainly a new low in the 'humorists' you've featured. I've avoided comment on many tasteless or inaccurate things in this thread, but I'll make an exception here.

And the 'lampshade' part of the horror story has been debunked as false for decades. So, shockingly tasteless AND ignorant? Quite the cartoonist!
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Holocaust Remembrance Day "humor" about the first family wanting new lamp shades?

And just in case someone 'didn't get it,' using the Arbeit Macht Frei entrance way of the Auschwitz concentration camp as the backdrop?

Certainly a new low in the 'humorists' you've featured. I've avoided comment on many tasteless or inaccurate things in this thread, but I'll make an exception here.

And the 'lampshade' part of the horror story has been debunked as false for decades. So, shockingly tasteless AND ignorant? Quite the cartoonist!
    As opposed to the other joke thread being accurate? Give it a rest.