Thread: Official "Obama is a Joke", thread.

Re: Obama is a Joke.

How can you have trouble with a thread?
    If your not interested in it why open it?
    It seems a lot of people are finding it of interest according to the view count.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was having trouble with this thread.

When I clicked 'block all images' from a certain site, it mainly all cleared up! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyone having a similar problem should look into this method. It didn't entirely work, but it's an excellent start.

</div></div>

Thank you for admitting that you are a spoon fed Obamatron unwilling to upload any data to your mind that doesn't first pass through a party approved filter.

Not that we didn't know it already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can you have trouble with a thread?
    If your not interested in it why open it?
    It seems a lot of people are finding it of interest according to the view count. </div></div>

This is an amazing symptom of dembotism.

They swear they put people/things on ignore ... yet can't stay away.

None of them are funny!

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">None of them are funny!

Q </div></div>

To you no, to I ... yes.

The reason?

I look at Barack Hussein Obama Junior and see a failed statist politician, therefor the comics carry humor value to myself and the rest of the thinking class.

You look at Barack Hussein Obama Junior and see a godking messianic figure, therefor the comics represent blasphemy to you and the rest of the spoon fed class.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.