Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take a seat, please

Hybrid View

Take a seat, please

Re: Take a seat, please

So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO! This from the guy who was terrified to come to a pool room in Clarksburg that he claimed he had been in before. ( a lie)
    "Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!"
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO! This from the guy who was terrified to come to a pool room in Clarksburg that he claimed he had been in before. ( a lie)
    "Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

"Ooh, I'm scared! Those hillbillies are going to bugger me for badmouthing Hondo's state!" </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer. </div></div>

Yep ... he offered to meet "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" and then declined to meet at the sidewalk in front of his house, redefining "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" to mean a redneck bar where they argue over who hates, in his own words, GDN's the most.

I did get some spy photos though from their local redneck olympics tryout tournament:

The Mid-Town Lounge?
    Your friend Sam whom you lied about meeting?
    That's okay. Nobody believes you. Not even your so-called friends.
    yugo plays along because it fits his agenda.
    It must get awfully lonely for you on this forum.
    You've still got AZ, the custom car forum, and your blow-up doll, mre lww, to play with.
    Why do you stay here and take the beatdown that you do?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

Your twisted version of reality might have something with you in true wimp style as someone who can't stand on your own previously threatening him and others with some good old boys from WV. And you probably would bugger him......after all, he'd probably be a step up from the women what WV has to offer. </div></div>

Yep ... he offered to meet "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" and then declined to meet at the sidewalk in front of his house, redefining "ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME!" to mean a redneck bar where they argue over who hates, in his own words, GDN's the most.

I did get some spy photos though from their local redneck olympics tryout tournament:

</div></div>

Here was my original response to his bullshit on AZ some years ago;

Apparently he took any time, any place to mean my family's home.
    He appears to be a seriously disturbed individual and he's not getting anywhere near my family.
    I offered a place. He was scared.
    I said give me his address and he gave me directions to Dayton.
    Apparently population one???
    Now he's saying I challenged him to an i.q. test.
    I remember those posts but it certainly wasn't me.
    I made fun of it at the time.
    His wife sends me a bunch of PMs calling me a little man and when I responded that I was hardly little, she gets on here and starts screaming I'm a pervert.
    My wife sends her a nice post and she doesn't respond, making sure
    I know she has me on ignore.

I've come to the conclusion these are two mentally disturbed individuals
    who should be avoided.

If he wants his arse kicked that bad he can arrange someplace other than my family's house and I'll be happy to kick his butt for him but, trust me, that will never happen.

Thanks for asking.

There you have it. Let the twisting begin. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Just wanted to mention how funny I found those toilet seat horseshoes! Very very funny. Think I've heard of that or seen photos to this effect before, but a long time ago. Thanks for reminding me with the great visual.
    A medium sized fish [...]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

LMAO! Your buddy yugo thinks I would bugger you.
    He must believe that joke I told about you always dropping the soap in prison. I admit that didn't happen. I was teasing.
    I'm starting to believe Sev is right. Where else can you find this kind of humor?
    dubbie, you might want to PM yugo. I think he's got the wrong idea about you.
    Perhaps if you wouldn't imagine homo-erotica in every post we make to you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Euros are that sissy scared of bikers?

Why? </div></div>

LMAO! Your buddy yugo thinks I would bugger you.
    He must believe that joke I told about you always dropping the soap in prison. I admit that didn't happen. I was teasing.
    I'm starting to believe Sev is right. Where else can you find this kind of humor?
    dubbie, you might want to PM yugo. I think he's got the wrong idea about you.
    Perhaps if you wouldn't imagine homo-erotica in every post we make to you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] </div></div>

You've had a hard life haven't you.