Thread: THE FIX

THE FIX

Create a room just for LWW and his multiple personalities. That way he can rant, misinform, bully, slander, and spam to his little hearts content. St.

Re: THE FIX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Create a room just for LWW and his multiple personalities. That way he can rant, misinform, bully, slander, and spam to his little hearts content. St. </div></div>

Excellent suggestion, Stretch.

He has lied and slandered forum members who have posted here for over a decade.

21,995 posts, in just a little over three years! He has taken over the NPR forum, and turned it into his personal dumping ground for lies, slander and filth.

Hondo, Wolf and I have all been the subject of his irrational lies, slander and false accusations.

It's a shame, that one person can cause so much damage, and never be held to account for what he is doing, and has done, since the day he arrived.

G.

I see the cabal's fascination with me transcends sections.

4330 Blagden Ave NW, Washington, DC 20011

I don't understand the meaning of "LWW and his multiple personalities". I searched for it but not getting any result. Can you tell me what LWW is? Is it Lippincott Williams & Wilkins publisher?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Janice Colins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't understand the meaning of "LWW and his multiple personalities". I searched for it but not getting any result. Can you tell me what LWW is? Is it Lippincott Williams & Wilkins publisher? </div></div>

Good guess Janice. I believe it's more like Larry the Whacked Wuss. St.

Are you that traumatized over your loss?