Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should save sight of S.C. man who canít afford surgery?

Question Who should save sight of S.C. man who canít afford surgery?

The irony is deep and thick. He's a Republican, he lives in a lavish home, he couldn't be bothered with buying health insurance because he was relatively healthy and wanted to save a buck. - even though he admits he managed his diabetes poorly. Now he's going blind, can't get insurance because he waited too long and the people he voted for refused to expand Medicaid in his state. And who does he blame? Obama.

Who should save sight of S.C. man who canít afford surgery?

To start a lively discussion of Americaís health care system, letís consider whoís responsible for saving the sight of Luis Lang.

Lang, a 49-year-old resident of Fort Mill, S.C., has bleeding in his eyes and a partially detached retina caused by diabetes.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...e20696283.html

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, ...)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Inside the heads of Hondo and Diablo Viejo ... RENT FREE NO LESS!
    Through the evil capitalist system he has raised nearly half of what he needs. How much did you send to his fundme account?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Ulyanov View Post
    Through the evil capitalist system he has raised nearly half of what he needs. How much did you send to his fundme account?
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! You are unbelievably dense. The capitalist system has nothing to do with it, you oaf! It seems that, as usual, you are too stupid to know the difference between Charity and Capitalism. Try using a dictionary once in a while, Einstein.

char∑i∑ty
    ˈCHerədē/

noun

1. the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.
    synonyms: financial assistance, aid, welfare, relief, financial relief; More
    help or money given voluntarily to those in need.
    "an unemployed teacher living on charity"

2. an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.
    synonyms: nonprofit organization, voluntary organization, charitable institution; fund, trust, foundation; dot-org
    "a children's charity"

cap∑i∑tal∑ist
    ˈkapədləst/

noun

1. a wealthy person who uses money to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism.
    "the creation of the factory system by nineteenth-century capitalists"
    synonyms: financier, investor, industrialist; magnate, tycoon, entrepreneur, businessman, businesswoman
    "a capitalist who made his fortune in textiles

adjective

1.practicing, supporting, or based on the principles of capitalism.
    "capitalist countries"

cap∑i∑tal∑ism
    ˈkapədlˌizəm/

noun

an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

synonyms: free enterprise, private enterprise, the free market; enterprise culture
    "the capitalism of emerging nations"

And as to how much I sent to his (go)fundme account, here is the answer,-- squat, diddley, jack, nada, nothing, zilch, zero.

He's a Republican. He should practice what he preaches and "pick himself up by his bootstraps" and stop "mooching" and "whining." Let him get a home equity loan or sell his home or whatever. After all, that is just the kind of thing you guys always advocate for the poor and disabled, so why not now?

Tea Party Crowd Cheers 'Let Him Die' @ GOP Debate!:

Tea Party crowd cheers at the idea of letting an uninsured person die after not being able to pay for intensive care.

https://youtu.be/F56cfSyWOkI

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, ...)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! You are unbelievably dense. The capitalist system has nothing to do with it, you oaf! It seems that, as usual, you are too stupid to know the difference between Charity and Capitalism. Try using a dictionary once in a while, Einstein.
    Einstein woz a pox on modern science.
    mac.
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

DV you are cute as a June bug when you try to act smart. Americans re the rich on a worldwide scale and true charity exists only under a system where capital is free to flow where the owners of said capital want it to go. Meanwhile you beloved state failed this citizen miserably, and your reply proves you to be the intellectual dunce that we have all come to know. I suggest that you tootle down to the nearest remedial adult education center and present your EBT card. I'm sure they can help help even you.

I'll ask again, how much did YOU give to help this man out? My guess is zero, also proving you to be the hypocrite that we all know.

Now stomp your feet to the water closet and change your DEPENDS.
    Last edited by Vladimir Ulyanov; 05-14-2015 at 05:58 AM.

DV you are cute as a June bug when you try to act smart. Americans re the rich on a worldwide scale and true charity exists only under a system where capital is free to flow where the owners of said capital want it to go. Meanwhile you beloved state failed this citizen miserably, and your reply proves you to be the intellectual dunce that we have all come to know. I suggest that you tootle down to the nearest remedial adult education center and present your EBT card. I'm sure they can help help even you.

I'll ask again, how much did YOU give to help this man out? My guess is zero, also proving you to be the hypocrite that we all know.

Now stomp your feet to the water closet and change your DEPENDS.
    LOL! Doubling down on stupidity and stooping to ad hominem attacks while calling me a dunce is so typical of your pathological thinking process.

Just what the hell is this gobbledygook supposed to mean?:"Americans re the rich on a worldwide scale and true charity exists only under a system where capital is free to flow where the owners of said capital want it to go. Meanwhile you beloved state failed this citizen miserably, and your reply proves you to be the intellectual dunce that we have all come to know." LMFAO! You want to talk about who really needs adult remedial education when you lack even an 8th grade level of basic English skills? Boy, it must piss you off to no end to know that someone for whom English is a second language has better skills and education than you will ever have! I am 100% bilingual in two languages and can get along just fine in another three. How many languages are you fluent in? Teabonics? Republicanese?

My beloved state failed him? Nah, his beloved Repukenicants failed him and they did so with his full consent as manifested by his support and votes for their rotten ideology. You can try and twist it and spin it any way you want but the facts are the facts, and no one other than another deluded, cognitive dissonance suffering tea party moron such as yourself buys into your BS.

BTW, I'll answer your pointless question AGAIN (since you obviously didn't bother to read my reply to you), so here..once more for your reading pleasure:

And as to how much I sent to his (go)fundme account, here is the answer,-- squat, diddley, jack, nada, nothing, zilch, zero.

You're going to lecture me on charity and compassion? Oh man, that is so rich!

Care to comment on this video? Is it another fine example of right wing charity and compassion?:

Tea Party crowd cheers at the idea of letting an uninsured person die after not being able to pay for intensive care.

https://youtu.be/F56cfSyWOkI

Para! Tu estupidez esta causando que mi cerebro llore.

So the words I used were beyond your second grade reading level? No surprise there.

Kudos however for admitting your hypocrisy. Not that it was ever in question.

Now spew some more hate while you soil your new DEPENDS and go sit in the pity pit with Hondale.

So the words I used were beyond your second grade reading level? No surprise there.

Kudos however for admitting your hypocrisy. Not that it was ever in question.

Now spew some more hate while you soil your new DEPENDS and go sit in the pity pit with Hondale.
    Translation: "I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Good, get going. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, crybaby!

That was just so cute, you can't even discipline yourself enough to leave me on ignore. That's two of you that I live inside your heads rent free.

Now see if you can get a lift down to your nearest mental health center. They take your EBT card and might even be able to help you with your self loathing issues.