Page 122 of 936 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 9354

Thread: The Official Right Wingers Are A Joke Thread!

Re: The Official Right Wingers Are A Joke Thread!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    </div></div>

So are you turning your computer over to the state, or admitting to hypocrisy?

Your implication that Ben was a proto- Marxist is risibly false.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

And of those 4 years ... times 3 for the house, senate, and White House ... the demokrooks held 83.3% of the power ... And dems have lost the overwhelming majority of elections since then, including trailing badly now ... well I must commend your sense of humor in the face of such brutal defeat.

Well ...I did my good deed for the day and boostedyourpatheticview count here.

This thread, compared to Sev's, is comparable to a $20 ROLEX..

LWW: So are you turning your computer over to the state, or admitting to hypocrisy?

Your implication that Ben was a proto- Marxist is risibly false.

Who is implying anything? Do you deny that it's a quote from Benjamin Franklin? Who came first, Ben or Karl? Are quotes from the founding fathers only valid when they can be used to support your views? Who is the hypocrite? (Take a look in the mirror, LWW.)

Of course you won't reply to this because you are too scared to defend and debate your views in a respectful and dignified manner...as are the vast majority of your ilk.

You're a punk who has been reduced to drive by sniping.

Hey, you know how many times I have gone on Sev's thread to piss on his parade? Not once, never..hey you guys can have your love-fest of hate, stupidity, narrow mindedness, and bigotry. I don't care.

So why does this thread scare you so? Why do feel a need to bring up Sev's view count? Who gives two sh*ts? Anyone with half a brain knows that this site, based on the active number of members and viewership, could not possibly support that kind of thread view count..so the answer is or should be obvious..someone with the power to artificially inflate the view count chose to go "full retard" and bump the count to ridiculously absurd levels.

Have a nice evening, and please do go get some psychological help.

There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    And of those 4 years ... times 3 for the house, senate, and White House ... the demokrooks held 83.3% of the power ... And dems have lost the overwhelming majority of elections since then, including trailing badly now ... well I must commend your sense of humor in the face of such brutal defeat. </div></div>

Sure man, whatever you say! You are LWW, the great and mighty, and we should not pay any attention to the embittered, prevaricating, disgusting, little man behind the curtain! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] http://youtu.be/YWyCCJ6B2WE

BTW come November you are going to get your asses kicked so hard that your descendants will still feel the pain decades from now! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

I'd rather vote for the guy on the left than the guy on the right.

The Top 8 Ways To Be 'Traditionally Married' According To The Bible

I don't think "traditional marriage" means what you think it means.