Page 191 of 935 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 9344

Thread: The Official Right Wingers Are A Joke Thread!

Re: The Official Right Wingers Are A Joke Thread!

There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

"Backing off the harsh rhetoric of the Republican primaries, Mitt Romney pledged Thursday to address illegal immigration “in a civil but resolute manner” and said he will overhaul the green card system for immigrants with families and end immigration caps for their spouses and minor children.

So now we know what Etch A Sketch means in real life. The question is…does Romney think he can get away with this flip flop because he thinks the rignt wingers are stupid enough to believe that he will be the anti-immigrant President he claimed he would be during the primary campaign or because he thinks Hispanics are stupid enough to believe that he did not mean what he said during the primaries. I don’t think we have ever had a candidate who so clearly demonstrates that he has no core belief system on any issue."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiabloViejo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

"Backing off the harsh rhetoric of the Republican primaries, Mitt Romney pledged Thursday to address illegal immigration “in a civil but resolute manner” and said he will overhaul the green card system for immigrants with families and end immigration caps for their spouses and minor children.

So now we know what Etch A Sketch means in real life. The question is…does Romney think he can get away with this flip flop because he thinks the rignt wingers are stupid enough to believe that he will be the anti-immigrant President he claimed he would be during the primary campaign or because he thinks Hispanics are stupid enough to believe that he did not mean what he said during the primaries. I don’t think we have ever had a candidate who so clearly demonstrates that he has no core belief system on any issue." </div></div>

I don't know if you noticed my thread posted today, about the newly released documents, which prove, Bush LLied us into the Iraq war, among other even more damaging FACTS about the NEOCONS, same NEOCONS who are Mitsey's foreign policy advisors.

We now have PROOF, undeniable PROOF, in these declassified documennts, Bush lied us into Iraq. Bush didn't even both to get bin Laden, when we had him right in our sights. Bush, Rice and Cheney, ALL LIED! The British MEMO was correct, Bush fixed the intelligence to fit his desire to launch a war.

Do we really want the same NEOCON WAR HAWKS running this country AGAIN?

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! </span>

Romney is as big a liar as BUSH!

When he said "I don't remember what I said, but whatever I said about it, I stand by what I said!"

Everything you ever needed to know about ROMNEY! HE IS ANOTHER LIAR, AS BAD AS BUSH, AND HIS POLICIES WOULD BE BUSH ON CRACK! HE WILL DESTROY WHAT WAS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY, POST BUSH, NOT MUCH LEFT!

G.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">Etch-a-Sketch Mittens strikes again! More evidence of his flip-flopping.
    </span></span>