Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is AZ for real?

Re: Is AZ for real?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster. </div></div>

Any proof of that?

Ehhhhhhhhh.......... No.

Local Govt is the <u>MOST CORRUPT</u> Govt.

Colbert makes the case for FEMA
    link

Q </div></div>

Economics and common sense 101 ... the fewer people in the chain, the lower the cost and faster the service. </div></div>

Sofla- The obvious problem with such a proposal is that the first responders in the local area would have been hit by the same disaster, and therefore be unable to muster the aid necessary without outside help. That's true if we're talking city to city, or even adjoining states, in the case of huge hurricanes, etc.

They'd all have local responsibilities in their own community, which would take priority over sending away their personnel and other resources to help others.

In short, it's a wholly uninformed ideologically driven fantasy world they describe.

Can you read, wilson? Can you think clearly without regurgitating your party's line?
    May God bless all of you.

Which one is my party?

You are obviously a member of the IRWAP (Insane Right Wing A-hole Party). Next question?
    You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on

How's that search for quotes coming trollboy?

"Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?"

Because of his deep faith in the Bullsh*tarian religion, and because the voices in his head won't let him.
    You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is my party? </div></div>

The one you spend all your time defending.
    May God bless all of you.

hondo you lied.Why did you send that pm requesting sex?You are a disgrace and embarrassment to the teaching profession.
    Liar cheat,fraud=Stolen Valor Act.
    Accept the truth the truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.The truth is there.The truth is the truth.The truth will set you free.
    Calm down hondo.Lord Jesus help this sinner get thru his terrible and wicked life.
    hondo we have prayer hour for your pathetic soul.
    Acknowledge the truth.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

What branch hondo?
    What unit?
    The truth is there.
    The truth will never go away.
    The truth will set you free.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?"

Because of his deep faith in the Bullsh*tarian religion, and because the voices in his head won't let him. </div></div>

You might have a point there ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is my party? </div></div>

The one you spend all your time defending. </div></div>

You mean the one y'all lie out ... I defend everyone from liars. Even you.