Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is AZ for real?

Re: Is AZ for real?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

We must pray for him JohnnyD ... we must hate the sin but love the sinner.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Haven't heard of any snake handlers in Tucker County.
    Most are in Kentucky and areas in West Virginia bordering Kentucky.
    Didn't you say you were from Kentucky originally? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>

There are snake handlers and exorcists all through Appalachia, I suggest you seek one out.

You've made it pretty clear what kind of snakes you handle, wilson. Not interested. Sorry.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

We must pray for him JohnnyD ... we must hate the sin but love the sinner.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Thomas is in the mountains near Snowshoe Ski Resort. Lots of mountain men in Thomas.Come visit. Those boys'll show you Deliverance wasn't made up. You might enjoy it.
    Tell em Hondo recommended you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Wife and I picked up a mountain boy near Thomas on our way to Snowshoe Resort years ago. Barefooted. He got off halfway up the mountain and leaped into the woods like it was nothing.
    Damnest thing we ever saw. Those folks are a whole different type up there, wilson.
    Don't want to mess with those boys, no way.
    I imagine they would offend your genteel ways. </div></div>
    So you picked up a mountain "boy"!He ran for his life from you and made it!The statute of limitations is still on going for felony kidnapping.I can only hope this young boy was not permanently damaged by you.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

He possibly fled barefoot after receiving the same proposition that you did.

I wonder how young this boy was?

At least my wife and I drive within speed limits that the law allows, larry wilson.
    This allows us to be able to slow down enough to pick up hitchikers and avoid other cars if you get my drift.

Listen, wilson, as you know I can dish it out as good as get it,
    and I no longer go off the deep end as you do.
    Plus, I no longer enjoy playing your games.

I clearly said my wife and I picked up somebody walking.
    You and your other voice make everything into something homo-sexual. I can guess why but that's your problem, not mine.

Drop that crap and put your voices in your head ( johnny d.) to rest and we can talk about the issues.

Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again. </div></div>

Thanks. Plus, I was driving within the speed and avoiding two ladies. Something to be said for that. Right, larry wilson?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again. </div></div>

Thanks. Plus, I was driving within the speed and avoiding two ladies. Something to be said for that. Right, larry wilson? </div></div>

I would assume all drivers should be driving sober, within the speed limit and avoiding accidents.

We have a judicial system, as i'm sure you are aware, to handle those who do not abide by the laws of the individual states.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would assume all drivers should be driving sober, within the speed limit and avoiding accidents.</div></div>Was he drunk? If he was then his defense is like saying Sandusky would have been an OK guy if the little boys had consented. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

eg8r

In which instance.