Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Is AZ for real?

Re: Is AZ for real?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a life.
    Stop stalking me. </div></div>

You have 2,225 posts. All of them to, at, or about Hondo. That's either stalking, or a very unnatural obsession with words on a screen, Who needs a life? St. </div></div>

Thank you, Stretch. This poster needs to go.
    May God bless all of you.

Why do you hate free speech?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a life.
    Stop stalking me. </div></div>

You have 2,225 posts. All of them to, at, or about Hondo. That's either stalking, or a very unnatural obsession with words on a screen, Who needs a life? St. </div></div>

Thank you, Stretch. This poster needs to go. </div></div>
    Yes,YOU do need to go.
    Hoist thy own pitard,vagabond.

STOLEN VALOR ACT
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Be careful JohnnyD.

I here someone has invested $1.98 to keep the firm of Dewey, Gypum and Howe on retainer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be careful JohnnyD.

I here someone has invested $1.98 to keep the firm of Dewey, Gypum and Howe on retainer. </div></div>
    The truth is there for everyone.The truth was told.The truth will set him free.It is the truth he fears.
    The truth will set him free.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well ... he has also told me that he hangs around a joint where the locals gather and talk about how much GDN's are hated, about how he voted for Bobby Byrd, about his jail time, about his drug and alcohol issues and how he avoided paying taxes.

Come to think of it ... he has all the qualifications to be a congressional demokrook.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate free speech? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>LMAO! You freaking hypocrite, you tried to get me booted in order to suppress my free speech but you failed, and you will always fail. Sit down and enjoy another hot cup of fail, wuzz. </span>

You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers.
    Why hondu?
    The local VFW has been waiting for two years now for an answer.
    Why did you lie?
    You did fool a couple here at first but now they are aware how you are.
    Pick up any boys hitchhiking lately?
    Prayers are being asked from all members for you.
    The Lord loves you.
    You cannot hide from the truth forever.
    The truth will set you free.
    We continue to pray over you.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.