Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is AZ for real?

Re: Is AZ for real?

Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention. </div></div>

LMAO! You are just irked because you can't go to church with me and JohnnyD on account of biblical prohibitions on bastards. But there's always The Church of Satan, and that should suit you fine. After all it's based on your objectivist heroine Ayn Rand's philosophy.

Tell Johnny that my offer still stands. And he can pick whatever Church or denomination he likes. Why would you want to stand in the way of his bringing me to Jesus? After JohnnyD is as real as Mitt's BS! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
    2 Kings 18:27
    King James Version (KJV)

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
    Malachi 2:3
    King James Version (KJV)

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
    Psalm 137:9
    King James Version (KJV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
    Ezekiel 23:20
    New International Version (NIV)

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”
    24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
    Kings 2:23-24
    New King James Version (NKJV)

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
    Deuteronomy 23:1 </div></div>

Solomon, I do appreciate your efforts to educate johnny on scripture, but you and I know he does not read the posts.
    johnny is a creation of larry wilson to spread vile hate about me on this forum and to blow larry's horn.
    I don't read anything johnny /larry says about me.
    I gave him a chance several weeks ago to prove that he was grounded in the Word but he failed miserably.

The travesty is that the so-called moderator allows larry/johnny
    to trash every thread simply to attack me.
    Notice that johnny will make no response to any serious query sent his way but simply repeats his mantra of hate.

I know you are not a Christian, Solomon, but I am, and it grieves that larry makes a mockery of
    Christ with his hate. He is NOT a good man.
    May God bless all of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>
    Again it has been revealed. </div></div>

Why, johnny, why do you shun our LORD?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
    2 Kings 18:27
    King James Version (KJV)

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
    Malachi 2:3
    King James Version (KJV)

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
    Psalm 137:9
    King James Version (KJV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
    Ezekiel 23:20
    New International Version (NIV)

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”
    24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
    Kings 2:23-24
    New King James Version (NKJV)

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
    Deuteronomy 23:1 </div></div>
    Solomon you are wise like your distant relative King Solomon.
    Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Finally, johnny and I agree. As I told you when larry is in his johnny persona, he does not read.
    For you to direct those scripture at him and for him to agree is beyond pure comedy gold. ROTFLMFAO! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention. </div></div>

Why, larry, why are you and johnny never posting at the same time?
    I guess after the mod, at your request I imagine, tossed Fats, he went back to sleep.
    Surely the mod doesn't get paid for this???!!!!

Quote Solomon:Tell Johnny that my offer still stands. And he can pick whatever Church or denomination he likes. Why would you want to stand in the way of his bringing me to Jesus?

Why would you or johnny object, wilson? Is that not the goal of "good Christians" like you and johnny to bring non-believers into the fold?
    Or is it because johnny lives in Dayton and not NYC.

h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>
    Again it has been revealed. </div></div>

I can help you JohnnyD. I am just across the river in Jersey and I can get to Manhattan in 15 minutes. How about you meet me in Manhattan and we can go to a Bible class together so that you can prove that you are real and not a figment of Dub's multiple personality disorder. Think of it, you would have the opportunity to perhaps convert a heathen! Hallelujah! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

BWA HA HA HA! Can I come too? I just want to take the pictures, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers. </div></div>

JohmmyD yours are not the words of a righteous Christian. You'd do well to remember this:

John 8:7 - They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

Now repent of your wickedness and from now on make of yourself only an instrument of peace as befits a follower of the Nazarene.
    You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on