Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is AZ for real?

Re: Is AZ for real?

Now repent of your wickedness and from now on make of yourself only an instrument of peace as befits a follower of the Nazarene.

NOT FORGETTING THAT THERE WOZ NO PLACE CALLED NAZARETH AND THAT NAZARENE DID NOT REFER TO A PLACE.
    MAC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>
    Again it has been revealed. </div></div>

I can help you JohnnyD. I am just across the river in Jersey and I can get to Manhattan in 15 minutes. How about you meet me in Manhattan and we can go to a Bible class together so that you can prove that you are real and not a figment of Dub's multiple personality disorder. Think of it, you would have the opportunity to perhaps convert a heathen! Hallelujah! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

BWA HA HA HA! Can I come too? I just want to take the pictures, lol. </div></div>

Never happen, Gayle. johnny lives in Dayton, Ohio.
    May God bless all of you.

Cheese?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Well he has a finely practiced whinery going ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he has a finely practiced whinery going ... </div></div>
    Just as you predicted.The whine then the cross.
    Beelzebub and tatsumi are very proud of him.The demon maid hilda shines her everlasting evil love upon his miserable soul.
    Hondo&gt;03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

We must pray for him JohnnyD ... we must hate the sin but love the sinner.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Thomas is in the mountains near Snowshoe Ski Resort. Lots of mountain men in Thomas.Come visit. Those boys'll show you Deliverance wasn't made up. You might enjoy it.
    Tell em Hondo recommended you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Wife and I picked up a mountain boy near Thomas on our way to Snowshoe Resort years ago. Barefooted. He got off halfway up the mountain and leaped into the woods like it was nothing.
    Damnest thing we ever saw. Those folks are a whole different type up there, wilson.
    Don't want to mess with those boys, no way.
    I imagine they would offend your genteel ways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Haven't heard of any snake handlers in Tucker County.
    Most are in Kentucky and areas in West Virginia bordering Kentucky.
    Didn't you say you were from Kentucky originally? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Thomas is in the mountains near Snowshoe Ski Resort. Lots of mountain men in Thomas.Come visit. Those boys'll show you Deliverance wasn't made up. You might enjoy it.
    Tell em Hondo recommended you. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Wife and I picked up a mountain boy near Thomas on our way to Snowshoe Resort years ago. Barefooted. He got off halfway up the mountain and leaped into the woods like it was nothing.
    Damnest thing we ever saw. Those folks are a whole different type up there, wilson.
    Don't want to mess with those boys, no way.
    I imagine they would offend your genteel ways. </div></div>

It seems your experiences with "DELIVERANCE" scenes spans from San Francisco to the hills?