Thread: Obama's ring says nothing in Arabic...

Hybrid View

Obama's ring says nothing in Arabic...

See high res pictures, here.

So Obama's ring has stylized loops that do not show any Arabic characters at all?

You mean Mr. Corsi made it all up? Using poor quality pictures and invented Arabic letters that do not show up when the ring is more accurately photographed?

Yes, apparently so.

A medium sized fish [...]

Re: Obama's ring says nothing in Arabic...

The Daily Kos has no credibility and it wasn't Corsi that read or interpreted the ring but a couple named experts that Corse reported on.
    Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Daily Kos has no credibility and it wasn't Corsi that read or interpreted the ring but a couple named experts that Corse reported on. </div></div>

If the DailyKook says it ... the cabal believes it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Daily Kos has no credibility and it wasn't Corsi that read or interpreted the ring but a couple named experts that Corse reported on. </div></div>

So, does you comment imply that this photo is false and simply concocted (i.e., no such ring as this one allegedly shown exists), or are you more of the view there are two separate rings?

In the battle of relative credibility, it's hard to argue that Corsi and/or his merry band of 'experts' come out on top of anyone.

In fact, what do we know about the Islamic religion? They take the 'no graven images' commandment seriously, and thus in their architecture and in their sanctuaries use... geometric patterns, magnificent mosaics, and etc., instead of depicting anything that exists in the world. (Besides not allowing men to wear gold jewelry, as a rule.)

I don't follow Corsi so much, so here's a query for those who may: any further developments in this Arabic script ring story?

As our friends have dropped this subject like a hot potato, apparently there is nothing to the claims, as previously argued.

Just another pre-election feces on the wall throwing event, seeing what might stick, is my guess. Corsi I'm sure has moved on to his next ridiculous baiting of the overly credulous crowd.

That's not it.

The reason is that you have long shown that you are incapable of holing an opinion other than the one the regime tells you to have.

For that reason alone, discussions with the cabal have very little intellectual conversational value ... although they do have a certain entertainment value.

Does it bother you at all that the ring shown on Obama's finger is a much looser it than the ring on the finger in your close up?

Does it bother you at all that several other details are different?

Of course it doesn't.

Do you think a ring would fit your finger the same as it did when you were a very skinny teenager once you become more mature and filled out a bit?

After my divorce I no longer wear my wedding ring, but it was tighter/looser with slight weight gains or losses during the time I was married.