This is not a joke. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marco Rubio: Actual Age Of Earth Is 'One Of The Great Mysteries'

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) isn't qualified to answer a question about how old the earth is, he told GQ in a recent interview.

"I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think<span style='font-size: 14pt'> that's a dispute amongst theologians</span> and I think it has nothing to do with the gross domestic product or economic growth of the United States," Rubio told GQ's Michael Hainey. "I don't think I'm qualified to answer a question like that. At the end of the day, I think there are multiple theories out there on how the universe was created and I think this is a country where people should have the opportunity to teach them all."

Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that," he said. "It's one of the great mysteries." </div></div>

Translation.

"I'm running for POTUS 2016 for Pete's sake. If I answer that question truthfully, I would lose half my base! And NO, mankind did not evolve."

Then he tries to cover himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rubio continued, refusing to take a stance on the planet's age, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>which scientists have long estimated at 4.54 billion years.</span>

"Whether the Earth was created in <span style='font-size: 14pt'>7 days, or 7 actual eras</span>, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that," he said. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>"It's one of the great mysteries."</span> </div></div>

Its only a mystery if you think geologists, physicists, astro physicists etc........and mathematicians have it all wrong.

Its obvious, the GOP have learned NOTHING from the last election.

Q