Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OH WV. "Buckwild" Realiy Show.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,610

    Wink OH WV. "Buckwild" Realiy Show.

    Apparently not everybody is happy with MTV's new reality show.
    Showing the natives in their natural habitat. Whats not to like.

    http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/86072...tml#id=1698078

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Apparently not everybody is happy with MTV's new reality show.
    Showing the natives in their natural habitat. Whats not to like.

    http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/86072...tml#id=1698078
    I wonder if any views of the cross farm will make the cut?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,610
    Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I wonder if any views of the cross farm will make the cut?
    Actually from what I saw of the previews it looked much like what we used to do in the Catskills.
    Mudding, alcohol, guns, girls and heavy equipment. Good times.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Actually from what I saw of the previews it looked much like what we used to do in the Catskills.
    Mudding, alcohol, guns, girls and heavy equipment. Good times.
    Maybe they can hook up with Tim and Tickle from "MOONSHINERS" for a Christmas hootenanny?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Qtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,962
    Why should anyone celebrate brain-dead morons?

    Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do



  6. #6
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,610
    Its an American pastime these days.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    Why should anyone celebrate brain-dead morons?

    Q
    Why would you refer to hondo's kinfolk in such a mean way?

  8. #8
    This should be the theme song. ---> http://youtu.be/_-QQI6lb_Hg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •