Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What in the name oh high school football is going on here?

What in the name oh high school football is going on here?

After hearing the left bleat for deades about their undying devotion to choice, and after hearing them wail and gnash their collectivist teeth about the racist and violent nature of the tea party movement ... in spite of a near total lack of anything even resembling racism or violence at a TPM event that wasn't the result of a moonbat crazy leftist's actions ... we now have eftist union thug causing violence, including against blacks and women, simply because those being attacked support choice.

And from the Obamedia ... silence, from the Ocult ... silence, from the regime ... silence.

I wonder why?

Just guessing, because, as usual, you misrepresent what was going on? Possibly. Supported 'choice'? What does that euphemism hide?
    A medium sized fish [...]

Is there any issue for which you aren't a tool of the thugcracy?

No reply is needed as the answer is self evident.

As your vague claims cannot be addressed with certainty because you don't say what you refer to, I'll assume you mean what's going on in Michigan.

Apparently some Fox people went trolling for violence, and got what they asked for. OMG, call the cops! Wait, there were cops there. Any arrests? How many, and for what?

Who should be arrested when the Americans for Prosperity people pulled down their own tent? This isn't violence except at the tiny margins, and more street theater. Which you think is real, as is typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    As your vague claims cannot be addressed with certainty because you don't say what you refer to, I'll assume you mean what's going on in Michigan.

Apparently some Fox people went trolling for violence, and got what they asked for. OMG, call the cops! Wait, there were cops there. Any arrests? How many, and for what?

Who should be arrested when the Americans for Prosperity people pulled down their own tent? This isn't violence except at the tiny margins, and more street theater. Which you think is real, as is typical.
    Confirmed.

You have no shame.

That should read, FOX has no shame.

They let this guy put out the edited tape, where the man who attacks the Fox troll with apparently no motive has to get himself off the ground on his back where this same troll had apparently laid him out.

I repeat, were there arrests? How many, and for what?

You ignore answering those basic and essential questions, because they do not serve your phony narrative.

'CHOICE'??? A 'choice' the governor himself had disclaimed as 'divisive,' and which he only brought forward in a lame duck session, bullrushed through in less than a single day of legislature's business?

Which he rushed through in the lame duck because once the newly elected legislature was seated in the early new year, that bill wouldn't have passed?

Look at the very face of fascism right before your eyes in these 'jam it down their throats' contrary-to-the-will-of-the-people actions which the governor promised he wouldn't undertake.

You have already made my point ... stop humiliating yourself, it's Christmas.

As someone remaining unnamed here (initials LWW) has requested not to be bothered with any more facts that he cannot address let alone answer, this is in reply to myself (which isn't apparent that I can see here, so just to be clear). Ahem...

Steven Crowder Doesn’t Deny Pushing To The Ground The Man Who Later Punched Him
    Posted by Ellen 27pc on December 12, 2012 Flag

Steven Crowder, the Fox News contributor and Breitbart acolyte who admits he went to Lansing, Michigan union protests looking for trouble and is now touting, with a lot of help from Fox News, a highly-edited video showing him getting punched by “union thugs,” was on Hannity again tonight. But this time, there was another guest who accused Crowder of pushing the man to the ground first. Hannity denied that happened. But Crowder never did.

Last night, I wrote that there was something very fishy about Crowder’s behavior as he discussed the incident on Hannity the first time. I also noted that questions have arisen about the integrity of his video. For example, the New York Times reported:

Unfortunately for Mr. Crowder, a look at the video broadcast on the Sean Hannity show appears to show quite clearly that he left out an important section of the footage when he put together his edit. A section of the Fox News broadcast preserved by the Web site Mediaite shows that Mr. Hannity’s producers at Fox News started the clip five seconds earlier than Mr. Crowder did. What the extra footage reveals is the man who punched Mr. Crowder being knocked to the ground seconds before and then getting up and taking a swing at the comedian.

There is one more anomaly in Mr. Crowder’s edit of the footage shot by his associates. The still frame he used for the clip’s title image on YouTube, which offers a much clearer image of the man punching him, was obviously shot by a second camera, from an entirely different angle than the rest of the footage he presented of the man hitting him. If Mr. Crowder wants to clear up the mystery of exactly what happened just before he was punched, it might make sense for him to release any footage of the incident shot from that second angle.

Hannity, of course, was not only completely supportive of Crowder’s version of events, he seemed downright eager to use it to inflame hostility toward liberals. Again. Hannity said the incident represents “The ugly and twisted and dark soul of liberalism,” accused the left of “becoming increasingly vicious and violent” and said the “thugs” need to be “restrained” and “arrested.” He said, “Law and order has to prevail. If it doesn’t, this violence is going to spread, there will be blood in the streets and at some point, some people may, in fact, die. Now that’s the course we are currently on.”

Yet, Hannity showed no concern about the fact that Crowder seems less than eager to press charges against his assailant. Huffington Post reported, “Asked if he planned to press charges on the man who punched him, Crowder simply said to stay tuned.” On Hannity last night, Crowder challenged his attacker to an MMA fight as an alternative to the criminal justice system. Michigander emptywheel questioned why, when the event was heavily policed and patrolled, would Crowder "go and edit a video (possibly–though I haven’t been able to confirm the time of the alleged attack–for up to 3 hours) rather than tell the cops?” Good question. Predictably, it was one Hannity didn’t ask.

Hannity noted that “union guys” have denied Crowder’s accusation that they collapsed a tent that belonged to the anti-union group Americans for Prosperity. “You were there. Video speaks for itself,” Hannity said.

But, Crowder never actually said that pro-union protesters collapsed the tent. Instead, he gave a pretense of doing so.

People can try and say I edited the video, took it out of context. OK. What about the hours upon hours of footage from hundreds of different cameras online right now? You can Google search it and find more footage than you can watch in a lifetime. This occurred over the course of 20 or 30 minutes with hundreds of people tearing down the tent with women in there yelling ‘Tear down one more tent. Tear down one more tent.’ Cussing them out. Making death threats. It’s all over the internet. Please Google it. I encourage you to.

He also never says outright that his video is an accurate depiction of what happened nor that other videos will back him up. This is classic deceptive behavior.
    More, at http://www.newshounds.us/steven_crow...d_him_12122012, which see. Included in the piece I've excerpted are multiple links to various assertions, such as a link to the statement that Crowder admitted trolling for trouble as the reason he went to the scene.

Somehow, putting up garbage provocations and misleading edited tapes is all LWW's side has? That's hard to believe, but on the evidence at hand, the inescapable conclusion.

I guess it's an over-excitement, that engorges some parts of the body at the expense of blood flow to the brain, that causes some to overlook the fact that this man will not even make a firm accusation in his own voice, or directly deny allegations against him that take away his insinuations' force. Because we know why Hannity does it, but his willingly duped minions and sycophants do NOT make $20 million a year from such diabolical disservice to the truth.
    Last edited by Soflasnapper; 12-13-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Gutter journalism of the worst order.

They are only fooling those who want to be fooled.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    Gutter journalism of the worst order.

They are only fooling those who want to be fooled.

Q
    I love how y'all make my first post prophetic.

Embrace the hate ... let it become one with you ... proudly display your devotion to thugocracy for it will soon devour you.