Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Liberalism Caused Sandy Hook Tragedy

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,293
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    In your long history of disgusting posts, this rates near the top, or bottom.
    Good ole larry. Always striving for new lows.
    You know he wanted to blame it on union thugs, and just couldn't figure out how to do it, right?
    A medium sized fish [...]

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    he Nanny State undermines the responsibility of citizens to provide for their own welfare and thus provides ample opportunity for people to act irresponsibly. In this case there is the added question of mental problems but even here the liberals must take responsibility for closing institutions to protect the ill and the public. The atheistic Left has done its best to red America of its Christian heritage and introduce multiculturalism that denies Truth, Justice and the American Way.
    Just when I thought there was no way you and your bud LWW could stoop any lower, you dig down even deeper into the filth. You two are disgusting vulgar little men using the deaths of innocents to spew your foul hatred and vile ways. There is surely a very special place reserved in hell for you and I hope you rot there for all eternity.
    You can't kill me I'm immortal
    I'm not afraid to die my soul will travel on


  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon Grundy View Post
    Just when I thought there was no way you and your bud LWW could stoop any lower, you dig down even deeper into the filth. You two are disgusting vulgar little men using the deaths of innocents to spew your foul hatred and vile ways. There is surely a very special place reserved in hell for you and I hope you rot there for all eternity.
    Some strong words, Solomon, but I have to admit that I felt equal disgust for these clowns. Not a word of sorrow for those little babies. Just opening up their ass and crapping out their hate for the left.
    Makes one wonder if there is a shred of decency in the klan.
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    You know he wanted to blame it on union thugs, and just couldn't figure out how to do it, right?
    Sofla, they just keep getting worse and worse. My wife is a life-long Republican , but she just shakes her head in dis-belief when I tell her about their posts.
    I imagine it's about time for larry to conjure up his johnny d. persona and accuse me of everything in the book while insisting that he's praying for me.
    May God bless all of you.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Qtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,962
    Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    he Nanny State undermines the responsibility of citizens to provide for their own welfare and thus provides ample opportunity for people to act irresponsibly. In this case there is the added question of mental problems but even here the liberals must take responsibility for closing institutions to protect the ill and the public. The atheistic Left has done its best to red America of its Christian heritage and introduce multiculturalism that denies Truth, Justice and the American Way.
    What if the guy had no access to weapons?

    You can't claim to be a civilised country and advocate EVERYONE carry a weapon.


    That is an admission of failure. America is such a dangerous place you have to be armed at all times.

    If this is the case, everyone entering the USA should be issued a hand gun by the US Govt, just to avoid law suits.

    Q

    Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do



  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    In your long history of disgusting posts, this rates near the top, or bottom.
    Good ole larry. Always striving for new lows.
    Really?

    So Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Che, Adolf, Pot, Ceaucescu, Benito and friends didn't really order the murder of innocents by the millions?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    What if the guy had no access to weapons?

    You can't claim to be a civilised country and advocate EVERYONE carry a weapon.

    Q
    Is Switzerland civilized?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Qtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,962
    Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Is Switzerland civilized?
    Does the Pope drink wine?

    Q??????????????????????
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do



  9. #19
    Senior Member Qtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,962
    Is Texas? LOL




    ..or anywhere south of the civilisation line? ie RED Country.

    Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do



  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    Is Texas? LOL




    ..or anywhere south of the civilisation line? ie RED Country.

    Q
    Texas has 2.91 gun murders per 100K population.

    Washington DC has 12.46 gun murders per 100K population.

    Louisiana has 10.16 gun murders per 100K population.

    Michigan has 5.06 gun murders per 100K population.

    New York has 4.12 gun murders per 100K population.

    California has 3.25 gun murders per 100K population.

    Delaware has 3.09 gun murders per 100K population.

    All are long term demokrook states.

    All have restrictive gun laws.

    And your point was what, exactly, if anything?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •