Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equal opportunity vs. formally equal

Equal opportunity vs. formally equal

A medium sized fish [...]

Nice view of Fifth-Third Field ... and I'm in that photo most likely.

Beyond that, you have it wrong because both scenarios show mooches who choose not to buy tickets and instead leech off the efforts of the team's owners and players. Their non contribution to the game's expenses would trickle all the way down to the hot dog vendor who would have their income lessened not only by the mooches buying nothing but also by their tax bill being higher to police and maintain the hooligans outside the fence.

But, notice how the liberals kan fix things ok by uzing the same number of boxes, ie 3.
    What iz a secret iz that the boxes are rented out by Big Fencing, a big donor to the conservativs, to ensure that fences get higher and higher.
    The libs wanted a law that mandates a knothole in every tenth paling -- but this woz filibusted koz it would obviate high expensiv fencing.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nice view of Fifth-Third Field ... and I'm in that photo most likely.

Beyond that, you have it wrong because both scenarios show mooches who choose not to buy tickets and instead leech off the efforts of the team's owners and players. Their non contribution to the game's expenses would trickle all the way down to the hot dog vendor who would have their income lessened not only by the mooches buying nothing but also by their tax bill being higher to police and maintain the hooligans outside the fence.
    A swing and a miss! Don't press an analogy beyond its intended range of parallelisms, as that breaks it. This has little to do with kids not paying for bb tix and sneaking their view, even as it appears all about that topic. Ironic, huh? LOL!
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    A swing and a miss! Don't press an analogy beyond its intended range of parallelisms, as that breaks it. This has little to do with kids not paying for bb tix and sneaking their view, even as it appears all about that topic. Ironic, huh? LOL!
    Don't hate e because I can see the world deeper than the comic strip level.

larry, we don't hate the sinner, just the sins.
    I'm sure some of us find you very tedious, but I don't think anybody hates you.
    May God bless all of you.

Hating eldubb would be like luvving God.
    Think. We dont know what eldubb looks like. Excepting that he looks like us.
    And we dont know what God looks like, excepting that we look like Him.
    mac.

Hondo ...must I use the search function to expose you again?

I recently took down my signature line quoting your hate because you seemed to have changed a bit ... so you repay me with lies?

Why am I not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hondo ...must I use the search function to expose you again?

I recently took down my signature line quoting your hate because you seemed to have changed a bit ... so you repay me with lies?

Why am I not surprised.
    What lies? St.

I know what he looks like.
    May God bless all of you.