Thread: Videos

Videos

Greetings Folks
    I was wondering who has the biggest selection of videos, instruction, matches, etc, Is it still Accu Stats or is there another distributor around with reasonable prices.

Also, has anyone ever done business with a compnay called Poolfool.com ? I saw a Viking cue there that i used to have and sold but its been discontinued and they still have it, im just checking to see if anyone has any feed back on the company or not. I just recently got back into the game after a long abscence and saw the cue and it brought back a lot of good memorys, lol.

What happened to this board by the way ? I just got my password back and i noticed all the old threads are gone. Last time i was here was 2004 and it was bustling with activity then. Did it go down or something ?

Anyway, thanks for any replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopster View Post
    Greetings Folks
    I was wondering who has the biggest selection of videos, instruction, matches, etc, Is it still Accu Stats or is there another distributor around with reasonable prices.

Accu-Stats definitely has the best selection of matches on video. No one else compares. They also have some instruction videos, however, instruction videos come from many different sources depending on who makes them. Some of the pool supply companies, like Mueller's, carry good selections of instruction videos but they are not the only sources.

Also, has anyone ever done business with a compnay called Poolfool.com ? I saw a Viking cue there that i used to have and sold but its been discontinued and they still have it, im just checking to see if anyone has any feed back on the company or not. I just recently got back into the game after a long abscence and saw the cue and it brought back a lot of good memorys, lol.

I'm not familiar with Poolfool.com

What happened to this board by the way ? I just got my password back and i noticed all the old threads are gone. Last time i was here was 2004 and it was bustling with activity then. Did it go down or something ?

Participation on this forum has definitely declined in recent years for many different reasons. The most recent event was the changing of the format to vBulliten. It seems some of our regulars did not cope with this change as well as others. That doesn't mean that we don't have some good conversations on a wide range of pool topics. Feel free to bring up some new topics.

Anyway, thanks for any replies.
    Welcome back.

Thanks for the help Rich, its appreciated.

HI Hopster,

I have a couple of hundred Accu Stats matches that I am looking to get rid of. Contact me at saintclarky@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Cheers,

-Eric
    -Clarky.