Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    If that's what he said, it was a first. I have him on ignore.
    Why do you embarrass yourself like this?

You complain about whay he says, and then you admit you never even read what he said.

You can't disguise your hate ... and I don't know why?

You propositioned JohnnyD, yet he has forgave you and prays for you. You have threatened both myself and my wife with violence, but I have forgave you and pray for you.

And what do we get in return? Festering hate.

May you find peace this coming year.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I hope everone has a great day.
    Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Love,
    Gayle

The stepdaughter took a pix of a koala on a letterbox on our corner when she woz driving home on Xmas day -- it woz probly waiting for a Xmas card, i will post the pix when i get it -- shood be funny.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    The stepdaughter took a pix of a koala on a letterbox on our corner when she woz driving home on Xmas day -- it woz probly waiting for a Xmas card, i will post the pix when i get it -- shood be funny.
    mac.
    I'd like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Seconding that sentiment, and Merry Christmas to you, and all the men and women at sea and on land in our armed forces.

Amen to that! The same best wishes coming your way as well, Sofla, and to everyone here, especially Q, (Love thhe new pic of yaggy, Q,) and Hondo, Martin(Sid) , Wolfdancer, Deeman, Diablo, Dick Leonard, Naz, Wendy, Sack, Mac, Moblvs, (sp?) and anyone else I left out! Lets all hope Sev's cats don't get hold of any Assault Weapons!

Thanks for sharing ... and there is a lesson about ruaway statism that I wasn't expecting. I don't believe even half of the mail receptacles would be legal here ... and to the right US moonbat, following a koala wouldbe considerec criminal.

Runaway statism? ROFL! You do remember, don't you, that it's in Australia where they forced a takeback of all the guns, but somehow they still are more free as to mail boxes. Whereas our security from the o'erweaning state is secured by our titanic stash of private weaponry, and yet we are the ones with the jack boot fascist total state control (as exemplified by standardized mail boxes-- the horror!)? LOL!

You may be the king of overwrought hyperbole, at least around hereabouts. And that's without mentioning your koala theory claims, LOL!
    A medium sized fish [...]