Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear out your old PMs, as there is now a quota or limit

Clear out your old PMs, as there is now a quota or limit

Maybe there always was a limit, and I had already hit it, and simply hadn't gotten that next one that got rejected and got an alert sent my way.

Not that I knew of, but it's possible.

But at least as of now, as the alert I received explained, there is such a limit, and I didn't get a PM because I was over it (the alert mentioned the sender).

Trying to let the intended sender know I was clear to receive, I found HE was over the limit. Maybe we all are.

Looking at my limited list, I did not see any indication what that limit was (it did say I had 18 unread or so, which was correct on number but wrong as to my having not read them-- I had).

There is some chance that simply going through and reading them to change that status would allow for more receivable messages, but I can't do that experiment as I already deleted the oldest ones to make room.
    A medium sized fish [...]

LOL! I got a message that I needed to clear out my PMs cause Johnny D. was trying to message.
    I can imagine.
    "Hey, Hondo, you miserable lying, perverted POS, i just want you to know that Jesus loves you and Preacher is praying that you calm down and turn to the Lord.
    May God bless you, you disgusting dungbag, Your friend, Johnny D."

Then a couple hours later I received notification that larry wilson was trying to PM me.
    Again, I can imagine. ( With all the fake sincerity he can muster)
    "Hondo, I know that you and I have had our differences But I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas."

No, Sofla, I was quite thrilled to see that larry/johnny couldn't PM me.
    May God bless all of you.

Well it was me, I sent a Merry Christmas greeting to every member I commonly speak with, on every forum I belong to, tat was available for a message to be sent to.

The only trollish response was from hondo.

Perhaps if you hadnt gone into your johnny mode an hour before I might respect you.
    You use that identity to attack my faith, my character, my history, and then revert back to
    your larry wilson persona and play the wounded good guy.
    Lets say you're not johnny , which I don't believe for a minute. You still encourage everything he says, egging him on.
    No, you ain't much, larry. I don't hate you as you claim over and over, but I have zero respect for you as a decent human being.
    That said, I hope you had a nice Christmas.
    May Our Lord touch you in the New Year and help you to realize the pain you stir up with your johnny persona and encourage you to stop
    attacking a fellow soul from God.
    You appear to truly enjoy the nastiness on here. Most of us honestly do not.

I have no "JOHNNY MODE" ... but I do understand your primal need to be a victim, to the point that you will fabricate an oppressor.

May Our Lord touch you in the New Year and help you to realize the pain you stir up with your johnny persona and encourage you to stop

Repeating your fantasy does not make it true.

No matter how often you raise my hopes for your rehabilation, you always succeed at disappointing me.

Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Repeating your fantasy does not make it true.

"May Our Lord touch you in the New Year and help you to realize the pain you stir..."

Yeah, you are right. I guess that is a fantasy. Doesn't hurt to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    LOL! I got a message that I needed to clear out my PMs cause Johnny D. was trying to message.
    I can imagine.
    "Hey, Hondo, you miserable lying, perverted POS, i just want you to know that Jesus loves you and Preacher is praying that you calm down and turn to the Lord.
    May God bless you, you disgusting dungbag, Your friend, Johnny D."

Then a couple hours later I received notification that larry wilson was trying to PM me.
    Again, I can imagine. ( With all the fake sincerity he can muster)
    "Hondo, I know that you and I have had our differences But I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas."

No, Sofla, I was quite thrilled to see that larry/johnny couldn't PM me.
    Acknowledge the truth.The truth will set you free.YOU cannot embrace the truth as you are afraid of the truth.I expose your lies.Now tell us again about your affairs with the baby sitter and drug use.YOU the school teacher!YOU the Bible teacher!
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Perhaps if you hadnt gone into your johnny mode an hour before I might respect you.
    You use that identity to attack my faith, my character, my history, and then revert back to
    your larry wilson persona and play the wounded good guy.
    Lets say you're not johnny , which I don't believe for a minute. You still encourage everything he says, egging him on.
    No, you ain't much, larry. I don't hate you as you claim over and over, but I have zero respect for you as a decent human being.
    That said, I hope you had a nice Christmas.
    You appear to truly enjoy the nastiness on here. Most of us honestly do not.
    Yes,we pray for your soul to be forgiven.We pray for you to calm down.
    Jesus loves you.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.