Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Newtown, Firefighter, Aurora Shooters Used Same Model Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

You still haven't commented on the vid that I posted, which shows how to make an AR-15 a fully automatic by using a rubber band...or any of the other inconsistencies I mentioned like having the WRONG ammo.

Q
    It verifies that you don't realize tat you don't have a clue.

Tell the truth ... you would be terrified by a BB gun.

Do you think the video is a fake? If so, I have plenty more where that came from.

Granted, I am no expert but its pretty clear in the video that its easy to turn a semi-automatic into a fully automatic with a rubber band.

Say its not so.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

I thought the Bushmaster was found in Lanza's trunk and that he just used pistols. That is what was reported in the beginning.
    Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr.

That was the initial report. Then it seemed the long arm videoed being taken from the car trunk was a shotgun, not the Bushmaster. Then somewhere along the way the medical examiner or coroner said all the gunshots in the people he'd seen had come from the Bushmaster (alone), while stating he knew a lot about calibers of ammo, as much as the police. A reporter asked what about the gun being in the trunk? The ME said that was an erroneous report.

So, confusion all around. I don't know that there's been a definitive (changed) story, or why we'd believe it now anyway.
    A medium sized fish [...]

They also showed on the same day, the stray bullets which bounced off the school door and blasted into a nearby car, showing the massive holes which the exploded bullets from the gun he used to shoot his way into that building, had created.

Let's face it, even after at least three Military Generals, including colin Powell, and General McChrystal, have stated clearly that this assault weapon, their own words, same one in Q.'s video, are MILITARY STYLED ASSAULT WEAPONS, fit only for mass murder, the right is still denying it.

Are any of us really surprised that the same RW mentality which denied everything that Bush did, would also deny the reality of these assault weapons, and the very words of the Medical examiner, and atleast three Military Generals?

No surprise.

While displaying gross ignorance, the right lauch personal attacks, and arrogant condescension of those who actually know the correct information.

Nothing new there!
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 01-26-2013 at 12:33 PM.

The funniest detail about this 'assault weapons' furor is that the GUN MANUFACTURERS and the GUN SHOPS created this terminology themselves, to boost sales.

So to the degree that it's a muddled and imprecise term, which is blamed on liberals' or Democrats' ignorance, it was instead based on marketing from the industry itself.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Tell the truth ... you would be terrified by a BB gun.
    January 26,2013! It appears that this is the last time you have posted as LWW.
    Like Hondo on another forum, you are not banned. Yet since then you have used other usernames solely to harass Hondo.
    I harassed no one on AZ. Simply changed my username to avoid harassment.
    I'm not saying you should be banned for posing as Lenin and WV Slim and maybe Johnny D.
    I'm simply wondering why I was banned for life on AZ for simply trying to avoid conflct. Wilson said I was posting under 3 different names which is not rue.
    Feel free to post this on AZ but I know if you do you will only post parts only because that's what you do, . Right?
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Like Hondo on another forum, you are not banned. Yet since then you have used other usernames solely to harass Hondo.
    I'm not saying you should be banned for posing as Lenin and WV Slim and maybe Johnny D.
    I'm simply wondering why I was banned for life on AZ for simply trying to avoid conflct. Wilson said I was posting under 3 different names which is not rue.
    Feel free to post this on AZ but I know if you do you will only post parts only because that's what you do, . Right?
    STOP harassing members.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    STOP harassing members.
    2609 posts all directed at me. Never about the topic.
    You still haven't, Joey.
    Last edited by hondo; 05-07-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    May God bless all of you.

Primary residence is suburban Detroit but have a flat in London and Moscow.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    So you admit to posting on another forum under different names and then accuse others of doing same. Is this how you be civil?