Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year !

Happy New Year !

I wish all my friends on BD a very Happy New Year.
    Oh, shucks, I wish ALL of you a Happy New Year.
    May God bless all of you.

Happy New Year Hondo! Just took a few shots out the back door. St.

Yes hope 2013 iz a happy year for all. But i suspekt that it might be an unhappy year for many.

Philosophikly speeking, i suppoze that happyness karnt exist without unhappyness. A measureing tape karnt hav just one end, it needs two ends. Some years must be unhappy, some years very unhappy. But i am thinking that 2013 in the usofa wont be, karnt be, a very happy year. Very happy years are going to be extinct for a very very long time. And very very unhappy years will be here, again, frayed to say.

And why duzz the year havta start on january the first, why karnt it start on the longest day, ie december 22nd. I mean, jan 1st shood be on the longest day. I mean the shortest day in the usofa, the longest day down under.

This would mean that Xmas day would be celebrated 3 days after new years eve woz celebrated. On the other hand it kood be celebrated on the new dec 25th, ie 6 days before new years just like allways.

Anyhow, jan 1st iz allmost gone down here, and soon it will be 2014.
    mac.

Happy new year Hondo, Stretch, Mac, everyone!

And Mac!!! Oh, Mac, Mac, Mac! Ever heard the old saying, If it didn't rain, we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine?

I've always felt that it is adversity, which presents the greatest opportunities, so everything is always perfect, just the way it is, only we don't know it at the time, so choose it the way it is. Adversity serves a valuable function. That's when we grow as individuals, and become more than we were, and we learn to appreciate every single moment because the good moments annd the bad ones, both have vaule.

The way I look at it, as long as my family is well, and no one is ill, hungry, or cold, then I am not only very happy, but very rich in all ways that matter.

Love,
    Gayle

Happy merry, Merry happy, holiday today! Not a big day compared to the night's events (which I didn't do either), but as a marker for new hope, may it be so for all.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Happy new year Hondo, Stretch, Mac, everyone! And Mac!!! Oh, Mac, Mac, Mac! Ever heard the old saying, If it didn't rain, we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine? I've always felt that it is adversity, which presents the greatest opportunities, so everything is always perfect, just the way it is, only we don't know it at the time, so choose it the way it is. Adversity serves a valuable function. That's when we grow as individuals, and become more than we were, and we learn to appreciate every single moment because the good moments annd the bad ones, both have vaule. The way I look at it, as long as my family is well, and no one is ill, hungry, or cold, then I am not only very happy, but very rich in all ways that matter. Love, Gayle
    Hiya gayle. I luvv the rain.
    But how kan anyone be happy with so much shit happening around the world. Overpopulation iz a huge problem -- doubly so koz of superstitious ignorant pinkarsed apes. Global warming. Extinctions. Deforestation. Pollution. Krappynomix.
    Anyone who iznt depressed iz a lunatic. Theze are the dark ages -- future peeple will hate us till they die.
    mac.

Re a happy-tape having two ends. Praps i woz wrong. Or, i woznt wrong, but it says very very unhappy at one end -- and the other end says zero.
    Last edited by cushioncrawler; 01-01-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Why is Obama extending tax cuts for one percenters in Hollywood?

Yippee ...

Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Yippee ...

As Jesus once said, "Blessed are the rich, for they will inherit the earth."

Will Rogers, said during the Great Depression that "money was all appropriated for the top in hopes that it would trickle down to the needy."[2] The term is mostly used ironically or as pejorative.

But that "great" President Reagan thought it would be a wonderful scam to pull on the sheeple, thus ensuring that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
    Of course anybody with a lick of sense now realize that the only thing the one per centers will let trickle down is their piss on the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    As Jesus once said, "Blessed are the rich, for they will inherit the earth."
    Got a link to support that?