Thread: So? When is John Bolton Going To Apologize To Hillary???

So? When is John Bolton Going To Apologize To Hillary???

Now that we know Hillary Clinton fell during her initial illness, and had a concussion, a black eye, and a blood clot, does anyone think the NEOCON POS Bolton will apologize for his disgusting accusations?

Never. he should just crawl away and die.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post

Q
    More moonbat love on display.

Release the hate brother ... let it consume you ... only then can you begin to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Now that we know Hillary Clinton fell during her initial illness, and had a concussion, a black eye, and a blood clot, does anyone think the NEOCON POS Bolton will apologize for his disgusting accusations?
    More, how about the entirety of the Fox News [sic] Channel lineup, with courtesy exception noted to Greta? Every single one of them.

Evil snarky people, and the ones not idiot parrots, still more evil for knowing better. I do not call for their deaths. I call for the reclamation of the souls they sold for their pitiful so-called careers.

As the line in 'A Man For All Seasons' went:

As More is kneeling at the chopping block awaiting his execution, he sees Richard Rich [whose perjured testimony convicted More of treason] in the crowd. More says to him, "It is written that, ‘what doth it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul?' But for Wales, Richard, for a position in Wales?"
    Paraphrasing, 'for the highest ratings in the mainly unwatched world of cable news programming? Really?

Yes, a bunch of millions of dollars prompts much bad behavior.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post

Q

Sounds good to me. Maybe he'll catch the flu, get sick, dehydrate, fall and hit his head?

They were all disgusting on Fux Noise,as usual.

Bolton, Laura Ingram, Dana Perino, Kruthammer, the usual pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    More, how about the entirety of the Fox News [sic] Channel lineup, with courtesy exception noted to Greta? Every single one of them.

Evil snarky people, and the ones not idiot parrots, still more evil for knowing better. I do not call for their deaths. I call for the reclamation of the souls they sold for their pitiful so-called careers.

As the line in 'A Man For All Seasons' went:

Paraphrasing, 'for the highest ratings in the mainly unwatched world of cable news programming? Really?

Yes, a bunch of millions of dollars prompts much bad behavior.

Right you are.

And, have you seen Coulter's latest melt down on Faux Noise?

OMG, I hope she doesn't own any assault weapons!

I see the daily "TO MINUTE HATE" is still practiced here.

I wonder whn Hillary will apologize to America for being drunk on the job?

??? Don't you mean 'too minute hate'?

(Actually, it's more like the two decade hate on the Clintons.)

Guys like Bolton just took the cheapest of shots, with no information, no evidence, and no class. And had the trick cigar blow up in their faces. Again.

Very nasty bunch of haters, cheap shot artists, and constantly wrong opiners, who, were there justice meted out for their many acts of malfeasance, would not be allowed on the public airways for their rancid vomitous comments ever again.
    A medium sized fish [...]