Thread: Dennis Rodman must pay $500K in child support

Dennis Rodman must pay $500K in child support

Rodman, recognizable by Moncler Outlet Online Store his facial piercings and his hair that's died in brilliant colors, was ordered to perform 104 hours of community service in messenger bags May after being found guilty of four counts of contempt for failure to pay child support for 2009 and 2010. Dennis Rodman was a bad-boy star of the Detroit Pistons and won three NBA championships with the Chicago Bulls. He was inducted into bags store online the Basketball Hall of Fame last year. The eccentric athlete who once dated Madonna and was briefly married to Carmen Electra lived in California's Orange County before moving to Florida.
    A trial is set for Jan. 24 on those issues, but the two hope to work out an agreement before the court date, Noiroux said. Dennis and Michelle moncler jackets wholesale Rodman must still work out custody and visitation for their two pre-teen children: a son and a daughter. She said she would seek to have the $500,000 payment order overturned because Rodman was not present in court to challenge the initial order and his moncler shop online previous attorneys missed a deadline to have it set aside.
    Willis said in a phone interview that Rodman was not present at a March 2009 hearing where he was ordered to pay additional nike outlet shop child support and was not properly served the documents with the new order, resulting in several months of underpayment.Willis told The Associated Press the contempt finding came cheap nike shoes from Rodman unintentionally paying too little, pointing out that the judge gave Rodman no jail time or community service, and commended him for his previous community service in the Nike Outlet Online Store case.

Just when we all wanted better spam! A great start to the New Year, and thanks!
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Just when we all wanted better spam! A great start to the New Year, and thanks!
    I just noticed that the thread was created by Nanaan???
    I had assumed it was just more nonsense from Sev until I realized that it wasn't bashing Obama or other African-Americans.
    May God bless all of you.

Spam city now!!!

One is a nuisance, two a coincidence, three a pattern, and THIS NOW??? An infestation!

Need a fumigator, quick.
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    Spam city now!!!

One is a nuisance, two a coincidence, three a pattern, and THIS NOW??? An infestation!

Need a fumigator, quick.

20 pages and counting of this nonsense. Unless the mods step in and get this crap off the forum, I would say that this is the end of BD forum.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I just noticed that the thread was created by Nanaan???
    I had assumed it was just more nonsense from Sev until I realized that it wasn't bashing Obama or other African-Americans.
    At least you didn't blame it on JohnnyD