Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun buy back programs-- acceptable? good? or slippery slope bad?

I like you Mac, but I am getting pretty tired of you blaming everything wrong in the world, on my country, bashing my country non stop!

Society iz krapp. All countrys are krapp. Nothing good kan be sayd about any country -- except praps that some are better than others. This must be the starting point and the context for all arguement.
    And this iz koz humans are mostly krapp -- superstitious pink arsed apes -- future eaters -- but some are better than others.
    Me, i am impressed with brilliant scientists and brilliant engineers etc -- nature iz wonderfull -- humanity haz some hope.
    And i like billiards and billiardists.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    I like you Mac, but I am getting pretty tired of you blaming everything wrong in the world, on my country, bashing my country non stop!

Society iz krapp. All countrys are krapp. Nothing good kan be sayd about any country -- except praps that some are better than others. This must be the starting point and the context for all arguement.
    And this iz koz humans are mostly krapp -- superstitious pink arsed apes -- future eaters -- but some are better than others.
    Me, i am impressed with brilliant scientists and brilliant engineers etc -- nature iz wonderfull -- humanity haz some hope.
    And i like billiards and billiardists.
    mac.
    It's nice to read even a few positive statements from you for a change.

Ever stop to think how much financial aid my country sends all over the world when people are in big trouble?

No country is ALL bad, you know.

There's usually some good things to be said about most countries. I'd bet if you thought about it, you might just come up with more than just four things that you like about the world.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    When I think of many of his posts, the word "over-simplification" comes to mind.

Wait! Wait! That's not the word I was looking for! "Simple". That's the word.

"Negative" is the word that comes to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    It's nice to read even a few positive statements from you for a change. Ever stop to think how much financial aid my country sends all over the world when people are in big trouble? No country is ALL bad, you know. There's usually some good things to be said about most countries. I'd bet if you thought about it, you might just come up with more than just four things that you like about the world. G.
    There iz nothing i like about world society. There are lots of goodish humans out there -- and they are sometimes ok at overkumming bad humans, a bit, or for a small while. I like the smart thinking of lots of scientists etc, praps they will make a difference in the end.

Re the world -- humans are a pox on the world. This here age will go down az the worst in history -- the dark ages -- ruining the future for millions of intelligent humans yet born. But more than that, stuffing up the natural globe for all life of all forms.

All we hav iz growing overpopulation -- deforestation -- global warming -- pollution -- animal torture -- etc.

American money haz made things worse, not better.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    There iz nothing i like about world society. There are lots of goodish humans out there -- and they are sometimes ok at overkumming bad humans, a bit, or for a small while. I like the smart thinking of lots of scientists etc, praps they will make a difference in the end.

Re the world -- humans are a pox on the world. This here age will go down az the worst in history -- the dark ages -- ruining the future for millions of intelligent humans yet born. But more than that, stuffing up the natural globe for all life of all forms.

All we hav iz growing overpopulation -- deforestation -- global warming -- pollution -- animal torture -- etc.

American money haz made things worse, not better.
    mac

LOL, yep, just blame everything on America.

The main threats to the earth iznt humans, its..
    Liberty.
    Demokracy.
    Ignorance.
    Superstition.
    Krappynomix.

Hmmmmmm.
    mac.

Hmmm... I think the main threat to the world is people who suffer from pessimism!

Hmmm... I think the main threat to the world is people who suffer from pessimism!

I fear you are right. Wait! Is that being pessimistic?
    May God bless all of you.

Forgot,,,,,

Kapitalizm (how kood i miss that one).
    Selfishness.

In a sense, liberty demokracy superstition krappynomix kapitalizm ignorance, are all of course just ignorance.

And, ignorance iz in a sense (nowadays) just selfishness. Koz we (most of we) hav the resources at our fingertips to rid ourselves of ignorance, if we desire. I hav dunn so, and i am lazyer than the average bear.
    mac.

Re the good side of the usofa, i forgot one -- gridiron -- i watch it on ozz freetoair tv every week (i aint got cable).

Woznt it yogi who sayd something like -- i dont make prediktions, especially involving the future.
    And one english soccer star sayd -- i never make prediktions, and i never will.
    mac.