Thread: Watch Alex Jones' Rant Unleashed on Piers Morgan! HLS Go Get His Guns NOW! RWNUTJOB

Hybrid View

Watch Alex Jones' Rant Unleashed on Piers Morgan! HLS Go Get His Guns NOW! RWNUTJOB

Alex Jones' Piers Morgan Rant: Radio Host Unleashes Explosive Pro-Gun Tirade (VIDEO)

Radio host Alex Jones delivered an intense pro-gun rant on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Monday.
    Morgan invited Jones onto his show to discuss the conservative pundit's campaign to "Deport Piers Morgan" in the wake of the CNN host's advocacy of gun control following the Sandy Hook massacre.
    Jones first came to prominence as a ferociously libertarian radio host who argued, among other things, that the U.S. government was involved in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
    Jones began the segment by arguing that world governments and "the megabanks that control the planet" are conspiring to take guns away from regular citizens. "They've taken everybody's guns, but the Swiss and the American people," he said. The 2nd Amendment, he then went on to argue, was created to "protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."
    Over the course of the tirade -- during which he referenced the recent high-profile gang rape in India and Chinese revolutionary Mao Zedong -- Jones' demeanor grew noticeably more irate before finally boiling over with the following declaration:
    "I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! Doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street, begging for 'em to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?! That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the republic will rise again!"
    Watch the full segment below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2429161.html

LOL.

At one point, I was expecting Jones to produce a Bushmaster, shoot Morgan and then claim self defence on the 'Stand your Ground' plea.

It was a brilliant move from Piers, bring on this nutjob and let him hang himself. He came over as the lunatic, with anger controls problems, that he is.

Q
    Last edited by Qtec; 01-09-2013 at 11:08 AM.
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    LOL.

At one point, I was expecting Jones to produce a Bushmaster, shoot Morgan and then claim self defence on the 'Stand your Ground' plea.

It was a brilliant move from Piers, bring on this nutjob and let him hang himself. He came over as the lunatic, with anger controls problems, that he is.

Q
    It was a brilliant move. Problem is the rednecks were probably thinking about how brilliantly the nutjob smasjed Piers!

I'm so sick of Reppiglicans lying about everything. No one is trying to take away their pistols or their shot guns, yet they continue to frame this as being all about the Constitution, when none other than Scalia is saying there is no Constitutional Right to own these weapons of mass destruction.

Seems Repiglicans have on-going issues with WMD, stands for:

Wicked Men Denying.

Jones doubles up.

Alex Jones On Piers Morgan Rant: Cops Were Following Me,
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2432839.html

Nutjob.

Every time Piers tried to ask him a specific question, he went off on a 3 minute rant about the UN and world domination!

You have two bars next to each other. One is full of people carrying hand guns, the other is gun free.

Which bar would you choose to eat in if you have your kids with you?

Q

Put it this way, what is more likely? A terrorist tries to take everyonein the bar hostage or two guys get into an argument and start shooting?
    Last edited by Qtec; 01-09-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Qtec View Post
    Jones doubles up.

Alex Jones On Piers Morgan Rant: Cops Were Following Me,
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2432839.html

Nutjob.

Every time Piers tried to ask him a specific question, he went off on a 3 minute rant about the UN and world domination!

You have two bars next to each other. One is full of people carrying hand guns, the other is gun free.

Which bar would you choose to eat in if you have your kids with you?

Q

Put it this way, what is more likely? A terrorist tries to take everyonein the bar hostage or two guys get into an argument and start shooting?
    The best way to end shark attacks? More sharks. The best way to end the GOP? More GOP "ideas".

G.

Tit for tat after the interview PM did with the head of the NRA. Morgan was astonishingly rude and crude and was as interupptive as this Jones character. What was it Morgan called that first NRA guy in that interview??? "You are a stupid, stupid man!" Morgan said more than once. The NRA rep never let his emotions go one time. Morgan was a baffoon but has apparently learned a lesson and quit being a total AH with his explosive threats toward his guests. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. Both sides need to tone it down to an equal level when in these interviews, else they will always lose focus and their base. Both Jones and Morgan are exhibitionists IMPO, but Morgan represents CNN and he needs to remember that. CNN will be like Fox soon if this trend is allowed by it's news people. Stay professional folks. sid
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    Tit for tat after the interview PM did with the head of the NRA. Morgan was astonishingly rude and crude and was as interupptive as this Jones character. What was it Morgan called that first NRA guy in that interview??? "You are a stupid, stupid man!" Morgan said more than once. The NRA rep never let his emotions go one time. Morgan was a baffoon but has apparently learned a lesson and quit being a total AH with his explosive threats toward his guests. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. Both sides need to tone it down to an equal level when in these interviews, else they will always lose focus and their base. Both Jones and Morgan are exhibitionists IMPO, but Morgan represents CNN and he needs to remember that. CNN will be like Fox soon if this trend is allowed by it's news people. Stay professional folks. sid
    Saw all of the interviews. I don't agree. Morgan, like myself, and many others, get fed up with the Gun Nuts coming up with one damn lie after another, including their fake statistics.

When he called that guy stupid, I was thinking the exact same thing. He WAS stupid!

Put it this way, what is more likely?
    A terrorist tries to take everyonein the bar hostage or
    two guys get into an argument and start shooting?
    A CAR BACKFIRES.
    A GUNFIGHT BREAKS OUT ON TV.
    LOOKING FOR CHANGE, GUN ACCIDENTALLY FIRES.
    ATHEIST SHOOTS A REDNECK.
    REDNECK SHOOTS AN ATHEIST & A POOFTA & A GREENY.
    OFFDUTY COP HIGH ON DRUGS SPOTS PEDOPHILE.
    GUY WALKS IN, SPITTING IMAGE OF OBAMA.
    DUDE AT BARBOX KISSES LOOZER.
    mac.
    Last edited by cushioncrawler; 01-09-2013 at 03:16 PM.