Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Best run states.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,886

    Best run states.

    http://247wallst.com/2012/11/27/the-...vey-of-all-50/

    West Virginia way ahead of Ohio. No big surprise here.
    May God bless all of you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    http://247wallst.com/2012/11/27/the-...vey-of-all-50/

    West Virginia way ahead of Ohio. No big surprise here.
    Congratulations.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,886
    OHIO? Where are ooh?
    WV also leads Ohio in several other categories. Some good, some not so good. LOL!
    BTW, tell your alter ego he's on ignore. Your larry side also but if you calm down I'll return you to my good graces.
    Also, send AWG my love. Man, that is one deeply disturbed dude. And his hate for Hondo is almost as intense as his hate for Obama.
    Kinda scary.
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    OHIO? Where are ooh?
    WV also leads Ohio in several other categories. Some good, some not so good. LOL!
    BTW, tell your alter ego he's on ignore. Your larry side also but if you calm down I'll return you to my good graces.
    Also, send AWG my love. Man, that is one deeply disturbed dude. And his hate for Hondo is almost as intense as his hate for Obama.
    Kinda scary.
    The truth will set you free.
    The local VFW commander awaits your answer for the past two years.
    God bless you.
    May you do well in sunday bible class.
    Jesus loves you.
    Your friend in Christ
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    The truth will set you free.
    The local VFW commander awaits your answer for the past two years.
    God bless you.
    May you do well in sunday bible class.
    Jesus loves you.
    Your friend in Christ
    JohnnyD
    Forgive him JohnnyD.

    The cabal is on another rampage to block free speech and get people banned.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,886
    I see you are going to quote your alter ego. Because of that, I'm going to keep you on ignore until you decide to behave.
    A little surprised you did your johnny routine rather than ask who AWG is.
    May God bless all of you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    I see you are going to quote your alter ego. Because of that, I'm going to keep you on ignore until you decide to behave.
    A little surprised you did your johnny routine rather than ask who AWG is.
    So when you said you already had me on ignore, were you lying ... or do you lack the backbone to follow through ... or do you live to read what I pst?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    So when you said you already had me on ignore, were you lying ... or do you lack the backbone to follow through ... or do you live to read what I pst?
    I have learned not to believe in what he says.He likes to josh alot.
    He hoists his own pitard on a daily basis..
    Bless you brother lww.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    So when you said you already had me on ignore, were you lying ... or do you lack the backbone to follow through ... or do you live to read what I pst?
    I have not told you yet LWW but Pastor believes him to not be of sound mind.Pastor says he is the product of loose genes.This is what happens when loose people thrash about.Just terrible i say.I must have another drink to get over this.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    I have not told you yet LWW but Pastor believes him to not be of sound mind.
    It's hard to take anyone serious when they claim to be a degreed "ENGLISH TEACHER OF THE YEAR" and then post things like "OHIO? Where are ooh?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •