Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piers Morgan Sucks!

PM is simply a pimp telling the leftbots the lies they want to hear.

I think you are overboard on the NRA wanting every citizen armed though.
    Well, they do call for more guns rather than less guns. Also they have fought to allow guns in schools,bars,Churches,state parks and probably Disney Land as well.

Q
    Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    "I believe that Piers Morgan has done the best job of keeping the facts about these assault weapons, and the armour piercing weapons out in front with his programs on the subject."

Rush Morgan says a semi auto fires 100 rounds a minute. I know many gun friends who'd find that FACT interesting to know. They just wont fire that fast. Many of Morgans statements are blatent and stupid. sid
    If you think that in the span of time it takes to speak the words, "one thousand one" which is eaul to one second, that a reasonably well coordinated human being could not pull a trigger, even more than once in that span of time, then I don't know what your reasoning might be on the subject, Martin.

IMO, Q.'s voideo, like others I have seen, prove that whomever your gun friends might be, they are just plain stupid!

I don't find Peirs Morgan to be partivcularly rude, just the opposite on many occasions when dealing with some of these idiotic gun nuts, although when he asks a simple question, and the radical, ignorant RWers I've seen on his program, refuse to stay on the topic, and answer the simple question, I've seen him get irritated, about the same time I get irritated over their blatant, motor mouths of lies and insults, BS and denials.

Additionally, I don't see or notice anything particularly indicative of being Gay, about Mr. Morgan, at all.

May I ask, have you ever tried to fire one on those weapons, to see for yourself how fast they can fire when loaded with high capacity magazines, or rigged with a rubber band?

They have no place in our society. There is absolutely NO excuse for having these MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT WEAPONS AND HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, AND ARMOUR PIERCING BULLETS, IN THE HANDS OR HOMES OF CIVILAINS.

Also, I have researched Mr. Morgans statistics, and those which he quotes, are factual, while those quoted by the gun nuts, are always wrong.

IMO, since our own Generals who certainly know all about combat, and weapons, have stated that these weapons are only suitable for mass murder, for killing human beings at a very fast rate per minute, I will take their word for it.

Comparing Piers Morgan to Rush, is quite a stretch. I'm glad that you do realize that for some reason, he rubs you the wrong way. I think that perhaps your dislike of him overall, is coloring your views about his program, and about him, personally. I've seen him remain polite a number of times, when some of the ignorant idiot gun worshippers have been offensive enough that it became pretty obvious that the guest should not own any guns, at all.

G.

Remarkable.You leak a story, and then you quote the story. I mean,that's a remarkable thing to do

[QUOTE=cushioncrawler;406030]Big Game Hunting Advice and Tips

"There is no thrill like the one you get from big game hunting. No matter what you are hunting, be it wild hog, bear or deer, you know that going into the hunt your heart is racing and your ready to go. I know that is how I feel. By the time the season is here I am more than ready to strap on my boots and get out there to catch myself a trophy I can show off to all my friends."

Big man, thrilled about proving to his sicko buddies that he can kill defenseless animals with a gun.

BTW, what does this have to do with civilians owning military style assault weapons, armor piercing bullets, and high capacity magazines, all of which our Military Generals have stated are for one purpose, and one purpose only, and that is to mass murder, mow down dozens upon dozens of people in mere moments.