Thread: From the Rumor Mill

From the Rumor Mill

I was surprised to learn that nominee for head of the CIA, John Brennan, is a Muslim convert. 'What difference, at this point, does it make'?
    Last edited by llotter; 02-11-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr.

A convert aint a full muslim.
    Anyhow makes me wonder how much explosiv kan jihad-john (az hiz friends kall him) carry or hide on hizself or in hizself -- would it demolish the whitehouse.
    mac.

So what? Did you know that Grover Norquist is married to a Muslim? Of course, you're so particular about your favortie people and all.
    "Larry in VA...James Kopp, A real Hero and martyr."

There is a significant difference but pointing it out to someone who needs it pointed out is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    There is a significant difference but pointing it out to someone who needs it pointed out is futile.
    You are absolutely right. Norquist is actively involved with Islam. Brennan is the victim of Trento's BS.
    But I doubt if you actually understood that.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    You are absolutely right. Norquist is actively involved with Islam. Brennan is the victim of Trento's BS.
    But I doubt if you actually understood that.

Hey, how do you like my little blue man? LOL! I just love watching him throw up all over James Kopp, you know, the Murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by llotter View Post
    I was surprised to learn that nominee for head of the CIA, John Brennan, is a Muslim convert. 'What difference, at this point, does it make'?
    I don't believe you have learned of that. You have learned of that CLAIM, for which there is no reliable evidence that I've seen.

Sure, there are MANY claims out there. As you know, many claims are not correct.
    A medium sized fish [...]

I guess I was asking, 'What difference, at this point, does it make?' Is it a useful question to know the answer to or not? I would like to know for sure and I doubt he would be confirmed if it were true and public knowledge.

As you may know (I mentioned it long ago in threads here), the COTUS forbids any religious test for public office. I think disqualifying a Muslim on the grounds of his or her religion would be such a forbidden religious test.

Since the one bit of alleged evidence I found saying this was a man who appeared under what seemed his own name on the web broadcast of the radio show of recently retired and failed presidential candidate, GOP representative Tom Tancredo of Colorado, there is little doubt this allegation has come to the attention of the GOP in general, and the GOP Senate caucus in particular. So if it's of concern, it will be a question that is aired. I would be surprised if this man making the allegation hasn't already been asked by them to provide the basis of his allegation and whatever evidence he has (apparently first hand knowledge from his service in the FBI, iirc). So far as I know, other than this one man's allegations, the only support is that Brennan studied and knows the Arabic language (which is not the same as having converted, obviously).
    A medium sized fish [...]