Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleaning Table Cloth

Damp clothes are the best things to use for the cleaning, just make sure to use soft damp cloth without any dust. I would drying the cue after cleaning with damp cloth and keep the cloth for drying as well to use it next time.

Yes, I think simply by using damp cloth will do the work for you as well. I am also using the same trick for years now. I think not only me, but many of us are following this to clean their pool gears. Just keep in mind that the cloth should be clean and soft.

I use a dirt devil.

Blog Entries
    I use a drapery attachment on my vacuum, going cross side, down the length of the table. The key is to place the opening flat to the table at all times without pushing or forcing it down.
    Allan P. Sand, PBIA/ACS Instructor (and Author)
    Billiards Blogs

My Diamond table's information says do not use a vacuum on the cloth. I ignore that, but do avoid using the 'beater' (the powered rotating brush), and just use what would normally be a bare floor attachment (which I do not use on the floor).
    A medium sized fish [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    My Diamond table's information says do not use a vacuum on the cloth. I ignore that, but do avoid using the 'beater' (the powered rotating brush), and just use what would normally be a bare floor attachment (which I do not use on the floor).
    I've been using a vacuum, with no beater, on my cloth ever since I bought it, many years ago. I have no problems with the cloth.