Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Just for larry wilson

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,873

    Just for larry wilson

    Oh, boo hoo. larry's gone. The forum can't survive without larry/johnny! Woe! Agony! Despair!

    Dear larry, at least I'll have your brilliant posts on AZ to get me through the lonely times.
    May God bless all of you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    8,293
    So how is the Obama's a joke thread going to reach further absurd heights of views?

    Lar' should think this through a bit more, imo.
    A medium sized fish [...]

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Oh, boo hoo. larry's gone. The forum can't survive without larry/johnny! Woe! Agony! Despair!

    Dear larry, at least I'll have your brilliant posts on AZ to get me through the lonely times.
    I wonder to what do we owe this grand gift! Good riddance! I wonder what has happened to Eg8tr? Not that I miss his insulting tirades, but I certainly hope nothing bad has happened to him, or to his family.

    And where is Q?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    I wonder to what do we owe this grand gift! Good riddance! I wonder what has happened to Eg8tr? Not that I miss his insulting tirades, but I certainly hope nothing bad has happened to him, or to his family.

    And where is Q?

    larry's on AZ bragging about how the forum's fallen apart because he left, how all the BDers are scurrying over to AZ chasing after his coattails, and how I'm left alone on here, in tears because he left.
    Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or puke.
    Meanwhile, he brings my name up at every opportunity, repeating all his old lies about me, and telling his klan everything I say on here, like any of them could care less.
    His weird obsession with me keeps getting creepier and creepier. Strange guy.
    May God bless all of you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    larry's on AZ bragging about how the forum's fallen apart because he left, how all the BDers are scurrying over to AZ chasing after his coattails, and how I'm left alone on here, in tears because he left.
    Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or puke.
    Meanwhile, he brings my name up at every opportunity, repeating all his old lies about me, and telling his klan everything I say on here, like any of them could care less.
    His weird obsession with me keeps getting creepier and creepier. Strange guy.
    Now tell the truth hondu.
    Why did you lie?
    The local VFW Commander awaits your answer.Going on two years.
    Why do you pick up boys hitchhiking?
    The truth will set you free.
    You elude the truth.
    The truth is there for all to see.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Queens & Manhattan,New York
    Posts
    2,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Oh, boo hoo. larry's gone. The forum can't survive without larry/johnny! Woe! Agony! Despair!

    Dear larry, at least I'll have your brilliant posts on AZ to get me through the lonely times.
    Why read Larry's posts,they are mostly of news.You don't comprehend things.
    YOU are a drama Queen.YOU need to read some of your old posts.I suggest the ones where you talk about drugs and screwing your house maid.They are all priceless.This all the while you claim to be a school teacher.Now you are a sunday school teacher!Oh my!Bravo,,,demopig,,,Bravo.
    We all pray for the healing of your mind and soul.
    Jesus loves you.
    Your friend always,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    State of Franklin.
    Posts
    9,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    I wonder to what do we owe this grand gift! Good riddance! I wonder what has happened to Eg8tr? Not that I miss his insulting tirades, but I certainly hope nothing bad has happened to him, or to his family.

    And where is Q?
    Q has moved on to AZB.
    We are having a bit of fun he and I.
    Things are looking a bit lonely around here.



    There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

  8. #8
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    12,487
    And now a word from ....


    Worf Honor.jpg


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Q has moved on to AZB.
    We are having a bit of fun he and I.
    Things are looking a bit lonely around here.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Please send him my best regards, and ask him if he got my e-mail, with the pictures.

    Thanks,

    G.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Q has moved on to AZB.
    We are having a bit of fun he and I.
    Things are looking a bit lonely around here.

    At least we still have you and larry, er, I mean nine corner. LOL!
    May God bless all of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •