Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just for larry wilson

Occasionally.
    Q was a little take aback today when memikey rolled in.
    Seems he didnt expect Mikes opinion of Obama. It was pretty funny.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    At least we still have you and larry, er, I mean nine corner. LOL!
    You have your wonderful conservative wife and four wonderful children.Confess about the affair you posted about.WHY Hondo WHY?You are a teacher who has to maintain some decency.Accept the Lord and apologize to the forum.The Lord loves you.We pray everyday for you.Pastor says you are acting like a spoiled child and that you have no friends.
    Why did you post about drugs as a teacher?Your students could/will see this.Have you no shame?
    Jesus loves you.Confess now!I must confess now that My 21 year old 750ml bottle of Glenfiddich is almost gone now.So I Must say good by,nighty night Hondo.Jesus loves you.You are always mentioned in our prayers.
    Love always,
    JohnnyD
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Who is larry wilson. Who is fats. I here that hondo and fats are same but i dont know. What is azb. This place is like another planet sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by WV Slim Shady View Post
    Who is larry wilson. Who is fats. I here that hondo and fats are same but i dont know. What is azb. This place is like another planet sometimes.
    larry is the forum leader here that Hondo is jealous of.larry exposed many of hondos lies.just read hondos posts on here and the other forum about drug use,marital affairs and so forth.hondo tried to bully larry to no avail.hondo is a liar and obvious self admitted cheater.anytime something goes wrong in hondos life which is like every five minutes he blames it on the guy he named larry.hondo is on his way out of here.
    Our prayers continue for Hondo to calm down and to stop being a troll.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Hondo has created yet another character aka fats,diablo.
    Why did you lie Hondo why.
    the local VFW Commander awaits your answer now.he has been waiting over 2 years now.why do you lie?
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Hondo has created yet another character aka fats,diablo.
    Why did you lie Hondo why.
    the local VFW Commander awaits your answer now.he has been waiting over 2 years now.why do you lie?
    Does anyone sell a program sos i can keep track of all this?

larry wilson is lww, a notorious shit stirrer and liar on this forum and on a similar but larger pool forum- AZBilliards.
    Fats is a much loved poster currently banned on AZBilliards, for daring to disagree with the tea partiers on AZ.
    Secaucus Fats is from New Jersey; Hondo is from West Virginia.
    larry wilson also posts as johnny d. , a lying pos who poses as a Christian and follows me around the forum, libeling my good name.
    larry/ johnny is a proud tea partier which you have correctly discerned are the evil doers in our society.

Hope that helps clear the air, old buddy.
    May God bless all of you.

Does anyone sell a program sos i can keep track of all this?
    Hondo is fats,co co,diablo and many other evil names.He is a trouble maker.Pastor says people like him should not have off spring but he already has.
    Hondo why do you lie.
    Why did you pm me for sex?
    Stop the trolling hondo.
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Hondo is fats,co co,diablo and many other evil names.He is a trouble maker.Pastor says people like him should not have off spring but he already has.
    Hondo why do you lie.
    Why did you pm me for sex?
    Stop the trolling hondo.
    Let me get this strait. You say that hondo and diablovieo are the same person. How do you know this.

Yes yes beware.Pastor says the way Hondo acts he is a Madusa.Hondo is several different characters that he creates on here and the other forum.that's why he got run off the other forum for trolling with everyone.Just read his disgusting posts there about the affair he was having with his house keeper.Then he would post how cheap he was.Then comes stories about him picking up boys hitch hiking.Stories about him getting "loaded"!That pm to me for sex was disgusting.that's why no one believes him when he says he was a school teacher and now a "sunday school teacher".
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.