Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sequester of Fools

Quote Originally Posted by cushioncrawler View Post
    Sev -- Austerity iz hurting theusofa -- but i am surprized at how well theusofa iz going, especially with gridlock etc.
    There iz of course no debt problem, koz there iz no such thing az a debt problem -- so kids are ok here.
    But kids shood fear krappynomix, eg austerity -- austerity today will affekt kids in lots of ways tomorrow.

Rome iz similar. Rome died koz of taxes -- taxes and tax minimization and tax avoidance dominated commerce. Slaves didnt havta pay tax -- so rich people converted to slavery. So, Rome iz sort of similar to the usofa, but opposit.

Burning. I dont think that burning or fire get a mention in the COTUS. But it might be in the same section az cars and planes.
    mac.
    The people do better when the government is paralyzed.

There isn't anything wrong with America that liberal ideology, properly applied by government experts, can't make worse.

Nah -- the govment duz better when the people are paralyzed.
    Wikileaks -- PARALYSIS OF THE PEOPLE.
    This iz achieved by convincing people that watching hollywood moovys makes them happy -- and that the oscars are important -- and that the ultimat happyness iz watching the oscar awards.
    mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    The Department of Homeland Security is releasing thousands of illegal immigrants held in jails, with officials pinning blame on budget cuts. How disingenuous is that??? Law enforcement officials are saying this could endanger the public.
    That's what across the board cuts cause. There is no sparing of anything that's targeted (and 2/3rds of all the federal government's spending, roughly, is entirely exempted). So you have to get the alleged '2.5%' cut (of everything) out of just 1/3rd the spending (immediately making the 2.5% really 7.5%), and as we are already half-way through the fiscal year, we need to get 7.5% out of just HALF the 33% targeted (what's left of the fiscal year). That is to say, a 15% cut in the balance of the year's total spending, and by the way the law was written, fully across the board.

In other cases, you'll see a 20% furloughing of employees (laid off one day out of 5 in a week), AND pay cuts besides that. Which would also apply to prison guards, so there must be a release of prisoners, or the remaining guards would be vulnerable.
    A medium sized fish [...]

We won't have a thriving economy until we get rid of the Repiglican Majority.

They have only one plan, throw the country back into the depths of the Bush Recession.

The Repiglican racists/fascists on the Supreme Court, the RATS, Roberts, Alito, Thomas, Scalia, provide a grim view of the possibilities for the Repiglican plan for maintaining power, in a country which heavily disapporves of Repiglicans, their corruption, obstruction, and love of plutocracy, it should be obvious to all by now, (since the Repiglican Pennsylvania Campaign Chairman admitted that the attempted disenfranchisment of Democratic voters was sure to hand Pennsylvania to Robme) that their plan is to continue to throw elections.

Now, we have Scalia, calling the constitutional right to vote, an racial entitlement. What could be more racist, and un-AMerican, than that?

We all know that we have an economy based by 70%, upon consumer spending, and for all of the Repiglican whining about Jobs, Jobs, Jobs,, they have done nothing but throw more and more people out of work, under false pretenses, and hence, Repiglican policies will continue to be economically destructive, as they always are, and reverse the important social gains of equal rights, under the law, which our country has made over the course of the last several hundred years.

There has never been a more important election for America, than the next one. Repiglican Obstructionism must be stopped. Their continuing lies and distortions are far more obvious, to far more Americans. We can only hope they continue to prove their racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, greed, and irrational failed economic policies, which in the long run, will surely expand America's growing disapproval of all things Repiglican.
    Last edited by Gayle in MD; 03-02-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Wow ... a lot of pent up hate spewing here. Don't forget to check under the bed to see if the boogeyman is lurking. Oh, and check to make sure you're taking the right meds.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Wow ... a lot of pent up hate spewing here. Don't forget to check under the bed to see if the boogeyman is lurking. Oh, and check to make sure you're taking the right meds.
    What! A rabid right winger who doesn't hate Obama? Oh, I forgot. All you AZers swear you don't hate Obama even while you're frothing at the mouth and spitting all over the screen every time his name is mentioned. Hilarious, larry.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    What! A rabid right winger who doesn't hate Obama? Oh, I forgot. All you AZers swear you don't hate Obama even while you're frothing at the mouth and spitting all over the screen every time his name is mentioned. Hilarious, larry.
    Lol ... I'm not Larry and I seem to be the only one frothing at the mouth. Who is using terms like Repiglicans, facists etc, etc. Is there any room here for a reasonable dialogue? Spewing hateful words doesn't promote solutions. I guess your next move is to call me a racist ... get a life!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Lol ... I'm not Larry and I seem to be the only one frothing at the mouth. Who is using terms like Repiglicans, facists etc, etc. Is there any room here for a reasonable dialogue? Spewing hateful words doesn't promote solutions. I guess your next move is to call me a racist ... get a life!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody is calling you a racist except you. Are you feeling guilty?
    May God bless all of you.

Let me sing you the world's saddest song while someone plays the world's smallest violin.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    Nobody is calling you a racist except you. Are you feeling guilty?
    Why did you lie?
    The local VFW Commander awaits your answer.Two years now!
    A school teacher!I think not.
    A sunday school teacher!LOL.
    Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.
    The prayers continue for your doomed soul.
    Iniquitous hypocrite.
    Succubus parasite.
    Speak more of your drug use.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.