Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Majority of Americans Think GOP is 'Out of Touch' & 'Extreme'

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Nah, all of the ultra-right wing GOP Teabbagers are perfectly sane, educated, and reasonable people...ain't that right there, partner? LOL, keeping feeding off the right wing spoon and washing it down with conservatard kool-aid!
    Lol ... it certainly sounds like you are the one intoxicated by some ideological Kool-Aid. Both the left and the right have nut case fringe elements and where do you come to the conclusion that I am defending or espousing what you so eloquently call "the ultra right wing GOP teabaggers?" You also need to get some fresh air ... it will help you keep things in perspective.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    Lol ... it certainly sounds like you are the one intoxicated by some ideological Kool-Aid. Both the left and the right have nut case fringe elements and where do you come to the conclusion that I am defending or espousing what you so eloquently call "the ultra right wing GOP teabaggers?" You also need to get some fresh air ... it will help you keep things in perspective.
    Bwahahahaha! Alinsky's ghost and the 'uber-liberal MSM' made me do it!

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Bwahahahaha! Alinsky's ghost and the 'uber-liberal MSM' made me do it!
    To my previous post stating that both the left and right have nut case fringe elements ... case in point. If you would care to have a reasoned debate concerning the differences between our political leanings, fine. Your debates seem to hinge on name calling ... the calling card of the uninformed ideologue.

To my previous post stating that both the left and right have nut case fringe elements ... case in point. If you would care to have a reasoned debate concerning the differences between our political leanings, fine. Your debates seem to hinge on name calling ... the calling card of the uninformed ideologue.
    I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to engage in any form of debate (reasoned or otherwise) with right wingers, as it's a futile undeavor. Perhaps Mark Twain said it best in this quote...

Last edited by DiabloViejo; 03-02-2013 at 01:38 PM.

How pithy. I suggest you read the lower left hand corner ... "Free your mind and think." You demonstrate the typical ideologue mantra of not wishing to hear or discuss any kind of opposing viewpoint. Just keep beating the drum with like minded people, never consider an alternative thought and keep repeating the drivel and go on your merry way. Sad.

Since you obviously are unable to articulate a coherent thought you use pictures. Lol ... I guess most of your reading involves comic books.

Since you obviously are unable to articulate a coherent thought you use pictures. Lol ... I guess most of your reading involves comic books.

More pictures ... lol. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings ... have a good cry. My work here is done.

BTW, an excellent picture choice as that is where your messiah is taking us as in the US of A.

More pictures ... lol. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings ... have a good cry. My work here is done.

BTW, an excellent picture choice as that is where your messiah is taking us as in the US of A.
    LOL! Have a nice day Larry!

BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?