Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Majority of Americans Think GOP is 'Out of Touch' & 'Extreme'

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    LOL! Have a nice day Larry!

    BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?
    You have a nice day too. BTW you are wrong about me being your buddy Larry. Ask the moderator!
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    To my previous post stating that both the left and right have nut case fringe elements ... case in point. If you would care to have a reasoned debate concerning the differences between our political leanings, fine. Your debates seem to hinge on name calling ... the calling card of the uninformed ideologue.
    Perhaps you two can have an intellectual debate. An I.Q. contest? Isn't that one of your old tricks?
    May God bless all of you.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,929
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    LOL! Have a nice day Larry!

    BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?

    What's hilarious, Diablo, is that he seems incable of even altering his phrasing. "Uber", "Rachel Madcow" "messiah".
    Apparently the only person who can't figure out this is larry is Sev. He said he wasn't sure. ROTFLMFAO!
    May God bless all of you.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    You have a nice day too. BTW you are wrong about me being your buddy Larry. Ask the moderator!

    .....
    May God bless all of you.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    What's hilarious, Diablo, is that he seems incable of even altering his phrasing. "Uber", "Rachel Madcow" "messiah".
    Apparently the only person who can't figure out this is larry is Sev. He said he wasn't sure. ROTFLMFAO!
    Well I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil. Great forum.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

  6. #26
    Senior Member DiabloViejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    13,758
    If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

    First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

    Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)


  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    Well I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil. Great forum.
    "l I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil." ????? Syntax is not your friend.
    May God bless all of you.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,107
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    The absolute best expression I've seen! Serously...Republicans are less than children and THESE representatives are in place to cock block what the Americam people voted for! Our country is in big trouble Man.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    20,918
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    LOL! Have a nice day Larry!

    BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?
    Ever noticed how drug addicts and toddlers always think they have everyone else fooled,

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    9,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Ever noticed how drug addicts and toddlers always think they have everyone else fooled,
    Gayle, dear, we have no evidence that larry is a toddler, behavior notwithstanding.
    May God bless all of you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •