Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Majority of Americans Think GOP is 'Out of Touch' & 'Extreme'

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    LOL! Have a nice day Larry!

BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?
    You have a nice day too. BTW you are wrong about me being your buddy Larry. Ask the moderator!
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    To my previous post stating that both the left and right have nut case fringe elements ... case in point. If you would care to have a reasoned debate concerning the differences between our political leanings, fine. Your debates seem to hinge on name calling ... the calling card of the uninformed ideologue.
    Perhaps you two can have an intellectual debate. An I.Q. contest? Isn't that one of your old tricks?
    May God bless all of you.

BTW, do you have separate facebook accounts for each of your personalities; and If you threatened to commit suicide would it be considered a hostage situation?

What's hilarious, Diablo, is that he seems incable of even altering his phrasing. "Uber", "Rachel Madcow" "messiah".
    Apparently the only person who can't figure out this is larry is Sev. He said he wasn't sure. ROTFLMFAO!

You have a nice day too. BTW you are wrong about me being your buddy Larry. Ask the moderator!

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    What's hilarious, Diablo, is that he seems incable of even altering his phrasing. "Uber", "Rachel Madcow" "messiah".
    Apparently the only person who can't figure out this is larry is Sev. He said he wasn't sure. ROTFLMFAO!
    Well I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil. Great forum.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

If there is a dangerous forum ... that's the one. -- LWW (referring to BD NPR)

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely. -- LWW (AKA Vladimir Ulyanov, AKA WV Slim, AKA MrsLWW, .....)

Where did there CEO go yo work at loser? -- LWW (Demonstrating his masterful command of the English language while masquerading as his wife Vladimir.)

Well I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil. Great forum.
    "l I guess I'm not welcome here because unless you have your point of view you're are evil." ????? Syntax is not your friend.

The absolute best expression I've seen! Serously...Republicans are less than children and THESE representatives are in place to cock block what the Americam people voted for! Our country is in big trouble Man.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!"

Ever noticed how drug addicts and toddlers always think they have everyone else fooled,

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle in MD View Post
    Ever noticed how drug addicts and toddlers always think they have everyone else fooled,
    Gayle, dear, we have no evidence that larry is a toddler, behavior notwithstanding.