Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Keith Ellison hammers Sean Hannity: You’re a shill for the Republican Party

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    Hey hondu why not provide links to your new friend of you saying you pick up boys hitchhiking!
    Also he would be interested that you claim to have been a school teacher and now you are a sunday school teacher.Of course your stories of you and drugs and having affairs with your house keeper are still there.
    My local VFW Commander awaits your answer from two tears ago.
    The truth you don't believe in.You hide from the truth.The truth will set you free.
    I have all the links in case you care to review them.
    Comprehension is something you were never good at.
    Our daily prayers continue for you to calm down and tell the truth.The Lord loves you.
    Your friend,
    JohnnyD
    Hey 'JohnnyD' why do you refuse to meet me at the church of your choice? Since you're such a sincere and devoutly religious person, why do you shy away from a chance at saving my heathen soul? You are just a bus and subway ride away from me, so why not take me up on the offer? Or could it be that the truth is that you are just another of LWW's fictitious identities? If you are not, then why not prove it?
    There is no stupider creature on earth than a poor Republican. Such a person would stand in line to be sodomized and then thank their assailant afterward.

But really ... how can you say the MSNBC crowd does not alibi for for him including everything from Bengazi to all the broken promises (transparency, closing Gitmo, cutting the deficit in half during his first 4 years etc, etc).
    Because I, unlike you apparently, have seen many of their hosts go off on Obama from time to time. Here's how the NY Times reported it: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/16/bu...snbc.html?_r=0 . This is from THE VERY BEGINNING (i.e., late in the first year).

MSNBC Presses Obama on Campaign Promises

By BRIAN STELTER
    Published: November 15, 2009

If President Obama happened to glance at “The Rachel Maddow Show” last Monday, he might have winced.

TV ads for Chris Matthews's show use the tagline, “pushing back on the president.”

Ms. Maddow pretended to celebrate the passage of a health care overhaul bill in the House, calling it “potentially a huge generational win for the Democratic Party” — but then halted the triumphant music and called it an “electoral defeat.”

The Stupak amendment, she said, was “the biggest restriction on abortion rights in a generation.” Then she wondered aloud about the consequences for Democrats “if they don’t get women or anybody who’s pro-choice to ever vote for them again.” She returned to the subject the next four evenings in a row.

This is how it looks to have a television network pressuring President Obama from the left.

While much attention has been paid to the feud between the Fox News Channel and the White House, the Obama administration is now facing criticism of a different sort from Ms. Maddow, Keith Olbermann and other progressive hosts on MSNBC, who are using their nightly news-and-views-casts to measure what she calls “the distance between Obama’s rhetoric and his actions.”

While they may agree with much of what Mr. Obama says, they have pressed him to keep his campaign promises about health care, civil liberties and other issues.

“I don’t think our audience is looking for unequivocal ‘rah-rah,’ ” said Ms. Maddow, who calls herself a liberal but not a Democrat.

The spectacle of Democrats sniping at one another is not new, but having a TV home for it is. MSNBC — sometimes critically called the “home team” for supporters of Mr. Obama — has even hit upon the theme with a promotional tagline, “pushing back on the president,” in commercials for “Hardball,” Chris Matthews’s political hour.
    “Our job is not to echo the president’s talking points,” said Phil Griffin, the president of MSNBC. “Our job is to hold whoever’s in power’s feet to the fire.”
    As her objections to the Stupak amendment (so named for Representative Bart Stupak, Democrat of Michigan) indicate, much of her work these days involves the Democratic health care overhaul. Ms. Maddow, Mr. Olbermann and Ed Schultz, the channel’s 6 p.m. host, formerly of Air America, have all exhorted Democrats to keep the public option.

Mr. Schultz started a broadcast last month by asking, “Where is the president? I think it’s time to be clear — crystal clear. What does Barack Obama want when it comes to health care in this country? What does he want in the bill?”
    A medium sized fish [...]

For a more recent set of examples, this cites Maddow back in June, and Chris Hayes over the past year:

But it's one thing for a self-identified progressive network to back a Democratic president against a Republican challenger. Campaigns in a two-party system are zero-sum games: Criticizing one side benefits the other. Now, post-election, the question is whether MSNBC continues cheering Obama on -- or takes him on.

Some MSNBC hosts surely know how to hit the president and the party from the left. In June, Rachel Maddow explained how Obama "triple-downed" on the Bush administration's use of drones, and three years earlier, she threw Obama's own words on indefinite detention back at him. Over the past year, weekend host Chris Hayes has spoken out on deportations of undocumented immigrants, the foreclosure crisis and indefinite detention, while recently taking Obama adviser Robert Gibbs to task over his dismissive response to the killing of a 16-year-old American, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who was the son of American-born cleric and al Qaeda representative Anwar al-Awlaki.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2170065.html

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloViejo View Post
    Hey 'JohnnyD' why do you refuse to meet me at the church of your choice? Since you're such a sincere and devoutly religious person, why do you shy away from a chance at saving my heathen soul? You are just a bus and subway ride away from me, so why not take me up on the offer? Or could it be that the truth is that you are just another of LWW's fictitious identities? If you are not, then why not prove it?
    Thanks, Diablo, but please don't quote him. I have the johnny version of larry/nine corner on total ignore and my life is so much cleaner now.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    thanks, diablo, but please don't quote him. I have the johnny version of larry/nine corner on total ignore and my life is so much cleaner now.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

lww"s favorite expression on AZ. Uses it over and over:

But Rachel Madcow ... high priestess of the howling moonbats ... says he persecuted innocents, and that's all the McCarthy haters need to hear.

HMMM, Sherlock Hondo has deduced that nine corner and lww are one in the same.
    Isn't it funny how Repiglicans always think they're fooling everyone, when all but 23%, ALWAYS see right through them?

ctics

Pointless and immature as their tactics consistantly are, nevertheless, they never wake up and realize that not only do they not fool anyone, but worse, the universal opinion of them remains exatly the same.

DUMB, LOW INFORMATION TROLLS aka the Tea Baggers, are so easy to spot. That Bubbabubble never seems to pop long enough to provide a break from their absurd alternate universe of pure.... and Toddlers annd drug addicts, always think they're folling the world.

As I think Lincoln said, you can't fool all the people all the time. Which leaves open the chance that you can fool SOME of the people all the time. Which is their target audience and plan!

Lol ... the panderer in chief does a pretty good job of fooling the uninformed. He's fooling you!
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    Lol ... the panderer in chief does a pretty good job of fooling the uninformed. He's fooling you!
    larry, I will say that in your latest incarnation, you are at least half civil and attempting to discuss the issues.
    Drop the johnny d persona, which neither me nor anyone else reads anyway, and I'll let you play your nine corner game.
    Besides, you're really not doing anything wrong. lww has not been booted from here.
    But try varying your writing style.

When I come on AZ as Slide Rule, I'm completely different from Hondo.
    May God bless all of you.

larry, I will say that in your latest incarnation, you are at least half civil and attempting to discuss the issues.
    Drop the johnny d persona, which neither me nor anyone else reads anyway, and I'll let you play your nine corner game.
    Besides, you're really not doing anything wrong. lww has not been booted from here.
    But try varying your writing style.

When I come on AZ as Slide Rule, I'm completely different from Hondo.
    For the umpteenth time ... I am not Larry. I did just join AZ, as this forum really doesn't have much pool related dialogue, so I'll see you over there Slide Rule. I am as I am here Nine ... corner with the same avatar. I'm done here as even being "half civil and attempting to discuss the issues" is fruitless. If they tire of bashing you with names about your political leanings then they criticize your typos ... lol. I do find it funny that somebody in a post recently was lamenting the dwindling number of regular posters and the forum's decline. Gosh, just maybe it has something to do with chasing off new comers who don't tow the Obama line. Adios.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."