Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rep. Keith Ellison hammers Sean Hannity: You’re a shill for the Republican Party

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    For the umpteenth time ... I am not Larry. I did just join AZ, as this forum really doesn't have much pool related dialogue, so I'll see you over there Slide Rule. I am as I am here Nine ... corner with the same avatar. I'm done here as even being "half civil and attempting to discuss the issues" is fruitless. If they tire of bashing you with names about your political leanings then they criticize your typos ... lol. I do find it funny that somebody in a post recently was lamenting the dwindling number of regular posters and the forum's decline. Gosh, just maybe it has something to do with chasing off new comers who don't tow the Obama line. Adios.
    Now you know why everybody left here.
    He is not Slide Rule that is another of his lies in assuming others names.Just like he took the name of Hondo from one of Hollywood's greatest actors.When you read Slide Rules posts you will read intelligent posts.Hondu has no intelligent posts.He has been trying to convince people that he is a retired school teacher and now a sunday school teacher.LOL.
    Hondu has a well tracked history on here and the other forum of lying.It's been two years now that the local VFW Commander has been waiting on an answer from the fraud.Also he propositioned a person here in a pm for sex.He even posted here about picking up boys hitch hiking.All the posts and threads are there to read.
    A drama queen for sure.
    This is why everyday in prayer hour we pray for his demented soul.
    Hondo>03-09-11.Thread 600 "Tangled with charley"
    STOLEN VALOR ACT-
    Pretenders,Liars,Frauds.

For the umpteenth time ... I am not Larry. I did just join AZ, as this forum really doesn't have much pool related dialogue, so I'll see you over there Slide Rule. I am as I am here Nine ... corner with the same avatar. I'm done here as even being "half civil and attempting to discuss the issues" is fruitless. If they tire of bashing you with names about your political leanings then they criticize your typos ... lol. I do find it funny that somebody in a post recently was lamenting the dwindling number of regular posters and the forum's decline. Gosh, just maybe it has something to do with chasing off new comers who don't tow the Obama line. Adios.
    Bye, larry. See you in next incarnation.
    May God bless all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Soflasnapper View Post
    As I think Lincoln said, you can't fool all the people all the time. Which leaves open the chance that you can fool SOME of the people all the time. Which is their target audience and plan!
    Very True, and that same 28% remains unfazed regardlesss of how much documentation they have to ignore.

Lol ... the panderer in chief does a pretty good job of fooling the uninformed. He's fooling you!
    I am not uninformed, and I don't know what you think he's fooling me about. I doubt you know, either, as your time here is too short to have an informed opinion about me (unless what they say is so, and for now, I don't think it is so). But by your apparent theory that Obama is fooling people on policy matters on a large scale, I suggest you may be instead fooled about that being so.

I've heard of most of the talking point accusations against him or his policy statements, I've heard the talking points pushing back, and I've read the various fact checkers before deciding.

BTW, it's almost always the case that the GOP/anti-Obama side is howlingly wrong. Even when there is a true point they could be making, they exaggerate it to the point that it is literally false.

Here's another clue for you: almost every viral e-mail that's forwarded around is also false, esp. when they cite no reference, and use non-existent people or false identities as the supposed authors. This is iron-clad enough that almost every one can be presumed false without even looking into it. I've looked into dozens over some decades, and that is by far the general rule.
    A medium sized fish [...]