Thread: 3 Cushion Billiards

3 Cushion Billiards

Being new here I'm not sure how much interest there is in 3 cushion billiards vs pocket billiards (not to mention politics!!!) but here are some basic shots in the game by Bill Smith. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZ_mrFJ_m4
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

I have seen this video before as well and I think this video worth a look. Thanks for sharing this here so that again I got the previous memory and chance to watch it again. I think others should watch this video as well.

Quote Originally Posted by albertwilson30 View Post
    I have seen this video before as well and I think this video worth a look. Thanks for sharing this here so that again I got the previous memory and chance to watch it again. I think others should watch this video as well.
    You're very welcome. It's good to see a post in the pool/billiards section once every week or so versus the tons hate mongering every day in the non pool section.
    "I'm shootin' pool Fats ... when I miss you can shoot."

Quote Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
    You're very welcome. It's good to see a post in the pool/billiards section once every week or so versus the tons hate mongering every day in the non pool section.
    Good post, nine corner. I think you would enjoy this side of the forum much more. Good people and would give you a chance to share your knowledge of pool.
    May God bless all of you.

Good stuff. I think they are 2-3/8" balls -- i hav a set of theze, but down here i uze 2-1/16" balls on a 12' table.
    Since Xmas in dec jan feb and march i hav played nothing but cannons on my 12' table -- but mostly direkt cannons (ie not 1-cush or 2-cush or 3-cush), eg the line-nurse, eg rail-cannons.
    If i were up there i would be playing 3-cush for sure.
    mac.